Missing Soldier Equipment

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Missing Soldier Equipment

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Missing Soldier Equipment

I don’t usually look at Soldier Equipment but when I had a look yesterday it was all gone. Where? I have no idea. Some of my Faction mates also have had all Soldier Equipment wiped clean. Some are untouched.

Please have a quick check of your items.

Another waste of Gold?
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Mine still intact. Android.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    I don’t usually look at Soldier Equipment but when I had a look yesterday it was all gone. Where? I have no idea. Some of my Faction mates also have had all Soldier Equipment wiped clean. Some are untouched.Please have a quick check of your items.Another waste of Gold?
    Just a display glitch.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    The whole game is a big glitch

Since gree/deca has given the faction part 3 weeks off I don't care to even log into game anymore.

Thanks gree/deca you have freed me

I WIN AND GREE/DECA LOSE

good luck all

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    The whole game is a big glitch

Since gree/deca has given the faction part 3 weeks off I don't care to even log into game anymore.

Thanks gree/deca you have freed me

I WIN AND GREE/DECA LOSE

good luck all

We have another winner, people, a winner for life.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Just a display glitch.
    Still MIA but I got a response from Gree Help asking details of what is missing. I may have to revisit my negative feelings toward the Help line. I await to be amazed and pleased.

This problen has occurred previously on other accounts but I just replaced them without whining like now. Also the equipment sometimes has been completely deselected but still available. Always have to check thier status.
    Just another game element to make it interesting I suppose. Perhaps should be added to the FAQ

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Still MIA but I got a response from Gree Help asking details of what is missing. I may have to revisit my negative feelings toward the Help line. I await to be amazed and pleased.

This problen has occurred previously on other accounts but I just replaced them without whining like now. Also the equipment sometimes has been completely deselected but still available. Always have to check thier status.
    Just another game element to make it interesting I suppose. Perhaps should be added to the FAQ
    The added mystery of who took my stuff...LOL

"

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sorry bro, I meant to tell you earlier but I borrowed your Desert Combat Helmet last week. I’ll return in the next day or so.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have never bothered to check the soldier equipment, it’s basically obsolete besides honor and revenge right?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I have never bothered to check the soldier equipment, it’s basically obsolete besides honor and revenge right?
    I have a great retort, but can't use it.
    Why?
    Because I never break the rules. LOL

"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yippee! Got an e-mail from the help desk telling me they restored all the missing items and I just needed to select them. Now I wait to see if they disappear again.
    I officially retract all the negative vibrations and indelicate expressions I have directed towards them. Well how about I take back 1/2😂