Dear decca

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dear decca

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Dear decca

Ok,

1. the server issue was a colossal screw up. No beating around the bush. None of us buy it is Amazons fault.

2. The 'TEST" events, required time and resources for us to test for you. Smaller accounts that have less cash had no cash for the regular weekend event to buy gunners. The 5Percent increse temp unit was just quite frankly embarrassing. and useless. No one really know if is worked and it was a temp bonus.. You should have done better and the little guys would have loved 1000 gunners or something.

3. The locked resources are still locked, we have done what was told and nothing happened. NO GREE DID NOT FIX THIS BEFORE THEY HIT THE BAR FOR SAKI.

4. The server issues interrupted the building sell. We were warned about buying gold and using resources. Buildings need to be back on sell to be fair, even there are those that paid full price.

5. You need better bonus units, Does anyone really need 3 percent missions payout or 3 percent raid payout. There has never been a stamina reduction unit. The front line regen units are basically unattainable and over priced. The little guys need to eat to.

6. How about a rerelease of all the old energy and health regen units in a gold sale, help the new members get up to speed, yes i know some paid full price and some played when they were available. Think of adding new players and spurring interest in a really dysfunctional game that you inherited from an EXTREMELY DISHONEST COMPANY. Do I need to bring up the tomcat or the cuban ospry. The old owners would climb a tree and tell a lie rather than stand on the ground nad tell the truth.

7. Make the fountain of youth happen, another broken promise for the previous owner.

9. Use pidgeot design for raid boss, he won the event fair and square and it still hasn't come to reality. Yes i k nowh pidgeot can be one hot mess, should have been his faction leader when he was young. Oh the sleepless nights from pidgeot. I digress

9. you need to fix the broken game and the broken promises and maybe this game lives. Maybe not?
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hate to say it.. but nearly of of these points have been raised over and over to Deca... Directly in the rep chats...

Keep trying, keep pushing .. but this is why at lot of us quit and are still quitting..

Also, this game actually does suck when you compare it to modern games lol

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Banned
    Post Count
    This is by far the worst game I have played, there is only one reason I haven’t got the delete button yet but it gets closer everyday. I only log in once a day, there is no good units in LTQ, Epic Boss is way over used and has become a chore so I have up on it. No one really played the test FL as it wasn’t worth the time.

I don’t think Deca will look at those points at all, a lot of them should be done but have been too far overlooked.

The good news is clash of clans cane out with a new clan event, I’ll be there.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    This is by far the worst game I have played, there is only one reason I haven’t got the delete button yet but it gets closer everyday. I only log in once a day, there is no good units in LTQ, Epic Boss is way over used and has become a chore so I have up on it. No one really played the test FL as it wasn’t worth the time.

I don’t think Deca will look at those points at all, a lot of them should be done but have been too far overlooked.

The good news is clash of clans cane out with a new clan event, I’ll be there.

Clash is great. Lots easier to play and the company makes game balances nearly monthly. Making sure that game remains played as designed. Worst thing there is a server maintenance break.

Decca, the band played as the chairs started falling of the titantic and played till they got to tiny bubbles. GREE, sold you a deeply broken game on the coding side and a client base that was once strong and vibrant to now folks just hanging on by a thread. There are just a few of us factions that have fought every war and never had a name change. RAFN remains one. Many greats have come and gone. Tickets get no response, most likely the person you hired had to go out on fmla leave for psychiatric teraphy. I hope they one day return. In the words of the great southern writer my love went to the ladies room and I am to old to care, Lewis Gizzzard, rip,.

Someone big from Decca needs to step in and give a clear plan of action or turn out the lights
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Articulate Author
    Post Count