Thread: Daily Gems...

Daily Gems...

Ok so I’ve seen other people’s threads discussing problems they have with the free gem button, and I’ve been fine with it until recently. Usually you can get 30 gems per day, but recently I have only been getting around 10 per day, then it gives me an error on the videos and it becomes a pain to watch any more. Can you guys fix the free gems? It’s making it very hard for me to save up any

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    It's a some sort of bug or glitch : after watching X amount of videos , it goes to the same one & message appears "Unable to show video due to technical difficulties . Try again later"
    I was lucky & got 27 before this started happening today .
    They've also had a 'reset glitch' on the New Epic Boss : 5-10 minutes after it started , it reset & it went back to Level 1 & Leaderboard rewards were paid out early! The players in the Top#10 at that point must be laughing their heads off !
    After two attacks , I was in Top#100 ... got reward ... and back to Level 1 ... Oh well ...

Dude the amount of bugs that are occurring right now make it very difficult. I’ve been saving up to push or for a fusion event but I might not be able to do either if I can’t get gems

Has it improved? The ad not working issue.. I have come to accept it as something that just happens periodically. Ads seem to work fine for a week or so, then all of a sudden players report high frequency of payout not delivered and a lot of ads crashing.... we alert this to the devs, they call the ad provider, and the guys reset a few things... then everything seems more or less fine for a bunch of days again.

Well that seems to work short term but that’s not a fix

There are a HUGE amount of crashes happening on both my devices when certain videos try to play . Extremely annoying & wastes data if I'm not on the Wi-Fi . We do get our 30 Gems allocation in the end , but it's a long slog .
    Latest Update has improved crashes elsewhere but NOT those down to videos - and now some your unable to exit from once they finish ... particularly those that rotate the screen from Landscape to Portrait ...

Another bug is 'valid' Fusing for Dragon & Shadow Forged Armours : Fusionmaster let's you line them up , press the Fuse button ... and nothing happens bar the Fuse button going dark ...
    Our Inventories are filling up with old High Level Armours we can't Fuse & are loath to use for boosting others ...

Hope any or all of these get fixed soonish .

At least you get the 30 gems. I get around 8-10 then it gets to a point where I click it 5 times and it either says connection lost or error playing the video, rendering it nearly impossible to actually get the 30 gems daily

Ok seriously this needs to be fixed. Once I get past 10 gems it doesn’t even let me get any more

So today i've got 6 gems from video offers only when the get free gems option disappeared. Not a single chance to get 30 gems a day, this is so stupid. These guys own us so many gems and keep getting the same pathetic excuses. Excuses don't change a thing.

hmmmmm that sounds like an artifact from an old bug.

Latest update has fixed the Gems problems on two of my accounts - can't access other one for now .
    Not heard of any problems for others in our four Teams .

I reinstall the game and that usually fixes it