+4% only showing 1% on this third round

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: +4% only showing 1% on this third round

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

+4% only showing 1% on this third round

Subject says it all.

the first 2 rounds of +4 energy regen went okay.

This latest Epic Boss event gives +4 energy regen but my energy regen stats only went up 1% after killing boss #135 for this third round.

I appreciate the gesture of +4 but when it only yields +1 it makes me go hmmmm ..... after 135 kills.

thank you for reading this.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Hotel View Post
    Subject says it all.

the first 2 rounds of +4 energy regen went okay.

This latest Epic Boss event gives +4 energy regen but my energy regen stats only went up 1% after killing boss #135 for this third round.

I appreciate the gesture of +4 but when it only yields +1 it makes me go hmmmm ..... after 135 kills.

thank you for reading this.
    It is obvious that you have not yet completed the GREE advanced math course (4+4=5).
    This explains your confusion.

Just killed boss 150 went from +12 to +16 (iPhone 6)

Sierra you on Droid?
    Last edited by Tinker; 01-29-2018 at 09:33 AM.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    health regen and energy regen are two different things
    health is how fast till you are full in war, raid boss, and epic boss

energy is how fast you add energy in ltq and long lost fltq events. They will go on energy bar, watch and a number will pop up and it is in bonsues under energy regen as a number, health regen is a percentage.

Health regen reaches the point diminshing returns quickly, the stat is multiplicative in nature and when you multiply a decimal by a decimal you never get over one just closer....and closer...and at the end 1percent doesnt move needle. I have friend who are full health in 8 seconds. Old friends from my sup days. I am guessing there are several like that.. I am full in 22 minutes.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    It is obvious that you have not yet completed the GREE advanced math course (4+4=5).
    This explains your confusion.

Just killed boss 150 went from +12 to +16 (iPhone 6)

Sierra you on Droid?
    iOS (iPad).

Energy Regen indicated +24 in Profile menu after 2nd Epic Boss event and properly gave +27 (including the 'default' 3 regen). It registered correctly every minute as energy ticked up. So good to here.

Then current Epic boss kill #135 and got another +4 energy regen unit but only showing +25 in Profile menu instead of +28. Only went up +1 instead of +4, hence my confusion.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepath23 View Post
    I have friend who are full health in 8 seconds. Old friends from my sup days. I am guessing there are several like that.. I am full in 22 minutes.
    Wow nice! Not me, I wait 1h5m for health regen

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Hotel View Post
    Wow nice! Not me, I wait 1h5m for health regen

Well 22 minutes has literally take. The entire time of this game. I missed the panzer, tank. Minus 30 percent. But those guys that are full on 8 to 10 seconds, that is insane. They could care less health packs, they are full before they can add them. Those guys have spent so much money it is basically free for them to play. The one Regen the game has been stingy in is frontline. Takes forever to refill and frintli me was a level playing field. If you want to spend enough money you could win. Onetime when I was in Sup, Beentown Bob beat the left over core in ferrs emporerors entirely by himself. We were told to be ready in case he needed help. It was just crazy. The game has changed alot. I actually somehow am still playing in one of the original factions in this game RAFN has fought under same name in Every war and only had maybe 3 leaders. My wife and are the only 2 people in RAfN now and we can still finish around top 300 to 400 in any event gold free. I hope that some more health Regens will be given out. For me the 1 percent don't move my needle, and the surely don't move the needle of the whales
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Banned
    Post Count
    Even if I had 10 second regen time I couldn’t use it to its full potential. It takes 20-30 seconds for a force Attack or Power Attack to register points.