Hi guys,

We have decided to announce in advance the milestones for the blitz raid boss coming on Monday January 29th.

Here are the milestones

So as you can see we have decided to put the exclusive jewelry set in the blitz raid boss this time around, while also putting it slightly higher in the milestones.

Making the exclusive jewelry set available in the Blitz raid is a recurring suggestion coming from you and we decided to try it out.

We are announcing it prior to this weekends war to give you time to prepare and collect the shards for those who maybe weren't going to craft the exclusive armor previously.

Once again I want to emphasize that this is still just a draft, that could be tweaked following feedback, so please do share your thoughts with us

The jewelry isn't the only change we have changed. We have boosted a lot of the rewards across the board and added some extra rewards at different levels. This is a one time Blitz that we organize following the issues we had with the Amazon servers at the start of the month.

Here is a small list of the items that have changed compared to a usual Blitz Raid:

- Black Ribbon: 2x Epic T1 Pet replaced by 3x Epic T2 Pet
- Gold: 1x Epic T1 Pet increased to 2x Epic T1 Pet.
2x Silver Coins increased to 5x Silver Coins
- Silver: 2x Legendary T1 Pet replaced by 1x Epic Pet T1
- Bronze: 1x Epic T1 Pet increased to 2x Epic T1 Pet.
- Ribbon A: 1x S16 shard replaced by 1x S17 shard
- Ribbon B: 1x Silver Coin increased to 2 Silver Coins
- Ribbon D: 3x Dark Prince Keys replaced by 1x S16 Shard
- Ribbon G: 2x Enchanted Keys replaced by 2x Legendary T1 Pet
- Ribbon K: 1x Fusion Boost Ring II increased to 4x Fusion Boost Ring II. 3x Fusion stones increased to 5x Fusion stones. 1x Winter Key added
- Ribbon L: 1x Fusion Boost Amulet II increased to 4x Fusion Boost Amulet II. 1x Legendary T1 Pet added
- Ribbon M: 1x Fusion Boost Ring II increased to 3x Fusion Boost Ring II. 1x Winter Key added
- Ribbon N: 1x Fusion Boost Amulet II increased to 3x Fusion Boost Amulet II. x1 S10 Shard added.
- Ribbon O: 1x Fusion Boost Ring II increased to 2x Fusion Boost Ring II. 1x Enchanted key replaced by 1x Dark Prince Key
- Ribbon P: 1x Fusion Boost Amulet II increased to 2x Fusion Boost Amulet II. 1x Enchanted key replaced by 4x Enchanted Key
- Ribbon Q: 1x Enchanted Key increased to 3x Enchanted Key
- Ribbon R: 1x Enchanted Key increased to 2x Enchanted Key
- Ribbon S: 2x Fusion Boost Ring I increased to 3x Fusion Boost Ring I.
- Ribbon T: 2x Fusion Boost Amulet I increased to 3x Fusion Boost Amulet II.
- Ribbon U: 2x Fusion Boost Ring I increased to 3x Fusion Boost Ring I.
- Ribbon V: 2x Fusion Boost Amulet I increased to 3x Fusion Boost Amulet II.

As for the rewards, if you are in the beta program you should receive them instantly, otherwise you'll receive them slightly after hitting the milestone (~5-10 minutes).

In addition to all of this, the next Blitz War which is happening on Feb 4th will not contain any jewelry, but will instead contain extra Exclusive shards.

Thank you,
MzQ