DECA and Player Reps Meeting 1/18/18

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DECA and Player Reps Meeting 1/18/18

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count

DECA and Player Reps Meeting 1/18/18

Here is the transcript of the meeting we had with DECA yesterday. Again please join the GM room or Line room if you have any concerns or just want to most up to date information about what is going on.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vjS...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks,

CC Player Reps

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    How does one get added to the line room.
    ZFG like a unicorns privates are where dreams are born.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    An important one for the issuelist imho:
    the ingame "contact support" button is pointing to an invalid address.
    Gunny

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny22 View Post
    An important one for the issuelist imho:
    the ingame "contact support" button is pointing to an invalid address.
    probably that's intentional, to avoid all the blood suckers lol

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Anytime I have a question etc, I contact support through “in game” and receive an automated reply immediately. Within less than 24 hours I receive a follow up email from support and my issues are either explained to me or resolved for me. I’ve never had problems with support.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    Anytime I have a question etc, I contact support through “in game” and receive an automated reply immediately. Within less than 24 hours I receive a follow up email from support and my issues are either explained to me or resolved for me. I’ve never had problems with support.
    On Android, the email address in-game is old, outdated, no longer in use. All submitted tickets are not delivered. It was supposed to be fixed when the forced updatd was shoved down our throats. It wasn't. We have to manually change it to en-support@gree.net. Since a lot of people don't come to these forums, a lot of members do not know this. It is also inconvenient for those of us that do know, we need to change it, and remember to change it, every time. It is not rocket science to make this fix. Apparently it is for Gree though.
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 01-24-2018 at 04:53 PM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The best part of the transcript is the part where they say they knew the maintenance was coming but afterwards, they had no backup so they had to rebuild the lot. NO BACKUP????? The average 10 year old could do better. The first thing you do before any maintenance is make sure you have a backup.

The only consistent thing from months of meetings is that Deca still don’t understand the game and NS can’t wait to get the meeting finished.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I call b.s. on that. They have never gotten back in less than 24 hrs on anything. They usually take 2-3 days to tell you to check your Wi-Fi signal and make sure you're on latest version before they close the ticket without fixing anything.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    I call b.s. on that. They have never gotten back in less than 24 hrs on anything. They usually take 2-3 days to tell you to check your Wi-Fi signal and make sure you're on latest version before they close the ticket without fixing anything.
    It’s your privilege to call b.s. if you’d like. Seriously, I’ve never had any issues with support.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I like how after someone lists several issues with the game and the rep immediately says got to go catch the train lmao

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It’s your privilege to call b.s. if you’d like. Seriously, I’ve never had any issues with support.
    You must be the only person to get a response the same day. Never heard of anyone doing that before.