Game status

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game status

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Game status

I didn't think this game could get any worse than it was before DECA took over

DECA has opened my eyes

Banned
    Post Count
    They have opened a lot of people's eyes.

The big looser will be gree/deca

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    I didn't think this game could get any worse than it was before DECA took over

DECA has opened my eyes
    Wasn't there an initial training period where Gree taught Deca everything they knew about operating the game so that there would be a smooth transition? Seems to have worked perfectly.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Banned
    Post Count
    They say it’s the servers but I’m wondering if it’s the code? How could it have all of a sudden gotten this bad?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    They say it’s the servers but I’m wondering if it’s the code? How could it have all of a sudden gotten this bad?
    When the Amazon servers came back online after their scheduled maintenance, all of our config files were *poof* gone... they're having to rewrite and reload everything
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    When the Amazon servers came back online after their scheduled maintenance, all of our config files were *poof* gone... they're having to rewrite and reload everything
    Amazon have backup.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    So you are saying Gree/Deca didn’t backup anything. I guess thanks for showing us how truly incompetent they really are.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So you are saying Gree/Deca didn’t backup anything. I guess thanks for showing us how truly incompetent they really are.
    I learned about the importance of backing up when I was putting the finishing touches on a 2,500 word essay for a Criminology course that I was writing on my Commodore 64. It all of a sudden vanished when the power went out.
    I cursed.
    I wanted to punch the screen.
    I cried.
    I learned.
    Perhaps Deca will learn
    Last edited by Tinker; 01-20-2018 at 09:13 AM.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    I learned about the importance of backing up when I was putting the finishing touches on a 2,500 word essay for a Criminology course that I was writing on my Commodore 64. It all of a sudden vanished when the power went out.I cursed.I wanted to punch the screen.I cried.I learned.Perhaps Deca will learn
    Commodore 64, Timex, Pet, the 1st Apple Mac; those were heady days in computing.Thanks for jogging my old noggin.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    I miss Oregon trail and number munchers. Classic games, even those tan better than this game. I think Deca and Gree should get some advice from the old time classics.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    My thoughts exactly. I am so neurotic that I have 7 external hard drives as backups for my photos. PHOTOS!
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I am so neurotic that I have 7 external hard drives as backups for my photos. PHOTOS!
    What I find interesting is that Amazon S3 have their own backup and during server maintenance they fail you over to a different server...

Sounds very fishy..

I.e. ... An Amazon server maintenance would never lead to a loss of data...

Could you imagine what would happen if an online shop just "lost" a days worth of purchases.. or a finance institution lost your account...

Pmsl... Are Amazon really to blame.....

Banned
    Post Count
    Amazon is not to blame. It falls on the incompetence of gree/deca

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree/Deca are using amazon as a scapegoat. I’m not sure how many players actually believe it is all on amazon.

Banned
    Post Count
    The same problems are occurring day in and day out nothing is changing from on test event to the next.

Game is still screwed up.