DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Response to Kamesennin post in Announcement

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Response to Kamesennin post in Announcement

------------------------
    We will continue to work hard to get the game fully functional as soon as possible.

Please reach out to us with your account details if you encounter any issues.

Kamesennin
    -------------------------

I along with many others have reched out with details but no response... here is my ticket ID if someone can have a look at the emails please. Going on nearly 2 weeks since first contact lol

Im not sure as to why the number is different as its the same communication. Those are the the 2 i see on the email though.

Hope to hear back soon!
    Thanks
    Sy ��

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    They are listening but they ain't hearing us bruh. I just hope I get my iph to a billion iph before deca closes shop.
    ZFG like a unicorns privates are where dreams are born.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The latest gem.
    What about the last EB that Android users got screwed out of final completion awards?!?!?!?!!!
    Why are none of the latest issues being addressed?!?!? Our questions answered?!?!?!!!
    WTF?!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...tability-Issue

Hello all,

We apologize for the inconvenience but there will not be an official guild event this weekend.
    We have made fixes to some of the reported issues in Street Assault so we will be running another 24 hour test Street assault.
    As this will be another test, please participate at your own risk and avoid wasting any gold.

24H Test Street Assault Charoliar Bust: Jan 21, 1:00 AM - Jan 22, 1:00 AM PST

However, there will still be events in the game this weekend for you to participate in, which are the following:

Epic Boss Diego Alvares
    24H LTQ Rag Flagging
    24H LTQ Crimen Initiation

As always, please reach out to us with your account details if you encounter any issues.

Kamesennin
    i
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 01-19-2018 at 08:35 AM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post

As always, please reach out to us with your account details if you encounter any issues.

Kamesennin
    [/I]i
    What’s the point when we don’t get replies? The last EB was a totalscrew up. 15 of my syndicate didn’t get the rewards and with no indication that you fixed the problem, you want us to waste 4 days and hope we get lucky?

Everyone has lost confidence in you. Communication is appalling. Android was virtually unplayable for 2 or 3 days and it took a player to tell you what the problem was.

You’re killing the game