DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Stop!

Dear Deca,

The entire cc game seems to fall apart.
    Not a single event that came out recently had no bugs.
    Why don't you stop all events and let the basic game run for a couple of days?
    Then if that works fine launch events 1 by 1 if there are no bugs encountered.

My 2cts
    Gunny

Lurker
    Post Count
    I couldn't agree more

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I share your feelings. This game is at an all time high with glitches. Everything runs slow.
    ZFG like a unicorns privates are where dreams are born.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny22 View Post
    Dear Deca,

The entire cc game seems to fall apart.
    Not a single event that came out recently had no bugs.
    Why don't you stop all events and let the basic game run for a couple of days?
    Then if that works fine launch events 1 by 1 if there are no bugs encountered.

My 2cts
    Gunny
    Now that would be logical, so it ain't gonna happen, sadly...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I said more or less the same thing yesterday. Even the lockbox, which has worked fine for years is broken.

I know that Deca inherited a complete technical mess from Gree, but can’t say that publically. I don’t think anyone has a problem with no events for a week or two. Just fix the game properly without rushing it and making it worse.

Deca “don’t post much but read everything we post”. It’s time they started paying attention because everyone is saying the same thing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=DoomsdayMY;1572950]I said more or less the same thing yesterday. Even the lockbox, which has worked fine for years is broken./QUOTE]

The lockbox event is up and down, more often than a whores knickers (panties for those in the US)!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    2018 is off to a great start.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomsdayMY View Post
    I said more or less the same thing yesterday. Even the lockbox, which has worked fine for years is broken.

I know that Deca inherited a complete technical mess from Gree, but can’t say that publically. I don’t think anyone has a problem with no events for a week or two. Just fix the game properly without rushing it and making it worse.

Deca “don’t post much but read everything we post”. It’s time they started paying attention because everyone is saying the same thing.
    I don't agree. Things are at an all time low. This is on the new regime not the old one. If it is a mess shouldn't we see some improvement?

This is weird for me to be defend Gree. Look what you made me do.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Agree, it's gotten much worse the last few months with all the "server errors"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I don't agree. Things are at an all time low. This is on the new regime not the old one. If it is a mess shouldn't we see some improvement?

This is weird for me to be defend Gree. Look what you made me do.
    My car is on the edge of a cliff because I forgot the parking brake. I’m holding on to it to stop it falling. I ask you to hold it while I get help. It goes over the cliff. Is that my fault or yours?

Both are at fault. We get the mushroom treatment, so no one knows the real truth. Gree should have done something when Android went seriously downhill after the syndicate base was launched, but they’ve always been just about the money. Deca just seem to want to make people happy so they throw out a million freebies, but they have no one that has even the slightest understanding of the game, so we get free EB health refills, hundred of political power when we already have thousands and LTQ’s where the top prize on Ultimate is bricks.

We need a commitment to do it properly, not quickly and badly. Otherwise it’s time to find a new game.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Wolfy;1572964]
    I said more or less the same thing yesterday. Even the lockbox, which has worked fine for years is broken./QUOTE]

The lockbox event is up and down, more often than a whores knickers (panties for those in the US)!
    That’s because there’s a bug causing a 6 day old version of the data to be loaded, when there was no lockbox event

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It is what it is. Any player that takes this game seriously will check this forum to see if there’s any info or issues with game play. Confirming it’s not just their “device” issue. I do anyway.

Just hoard any gold or freebies you have and don’t use them. If you participate in events, pretty much all you are losing is time spent on game and CC money on hand, which face it, we’ve got plenty of that.

Just my opinion and thoughts.
    You don’t have to agree

Lurker
    Post Count
    OMG I am late to the topic, I had stopped playing for about 2 yrs I get back to it and the game is totally f**k up. Not knowing this I buy gold to improve my attack and defense only to see that the things I've bought from gold items to weapons I've purchased with the crime city fake money, only to realize my defense and attack haven't moved and I've spent well over $200 of real hard earned money to make this game enjoyable for me, and for what? I haven't gotten hardly any power for my efforts, I'm so disappointed with this game and the people responsible for taking your money knowing this game isn't working properly, in my opinion it's just not worth doing the events for the headache you get later, Oh and has anyone else noticed special missions are practically unbeatable??? I'm about ready to quit this game again����✌
    Last edited by Tenoralove; 01-18-2018 at 01:24 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=DoomsdayMY;1572991]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post

That’s because there’s a bug causing a 6 day old version of the data to be loaded, when there was no lockbox event
    First time on the forum I have seen someone respond to themself. Good effort.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    My car is on the edge of a cliff because I forgot the parking brake. I’m holding on to it to stop it falling. I ask you to hold it while I get help. It goes over the cliff. Is that my fault or yours?

Both are at fault. We get the mushroom treatment, so no one knows the real truth. Gree should have done something when Android went seriously downhill after the syndicate base was launched, but they’ve always been just about the money. Deca just seem to want to make people happy so they throw out a million freebies, but they have no one that has even the slightest understanding of the game, so we get free EB health refills, hundred of political power when we already have thousands and LTQ’s where the top prize on Ultimate is bricks.

We need a commitment to do it properly, not quickly and badly. Otherwise it’s time to find a new game.
    .......Tl;dr