missing milestone rewards from Soulmancer raid

Anyone else not getting raid boss energy from milestone rewards?

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Yes I was going to post the same .

NO MILESTONE AWARDS ARE BEING PAID OUT DURING THIS RAID ! :-(

Please try & sort this GREE people , as you have many players screaming at their devices in frustration . I've have told both my Teams to use ZERO Gems 'just in case' you'll do another roleback or suspend the Blitz Raid ...

This is a right screw up - I know you've had Server problems , but this is becoming a joke now .

On another note , some of my Teammates still have Bonus extra Energies from the LAST Raid's compensation package still to use ...

Oh well ... :-|

Been messaged & reread 12/01 Announcement : we get Milestones in 1-2 Days - just in time for the Weekend Raid .

Announcement wasn't particularly clear , so that was source of main confusion ...

Oh well , back to the grind ...
    Last edited by London Knight; 01-15-2018 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Small Print Clear as Mud ...

Don't worry you will get your milestone stuff later.

Since the raid in Christmas, the instant payout of raid milestone items has been turned off due to a game glitch. This was a band aid fix DECA implemented while they work on a more permanent fix. One of the more recent producer letters (found in announcement) should describe that in more detail.

A specific timeline for the fix has not been announced yet, but don't expect to see instant milestone payout for a few weeks