London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

MORE Missing/Deleted Pets! Hangover from Xmas Raid Problem?

I've not been affected (yet!) , but a player in our Guild & a few others have had their 5* 'Fire Horse' Pet either not be available for a number of hours - 19+ hours in one case - or completely disappear ?

I'm a bit worried now : I've used a number to fuse my 5* 'Fire Bull' Pet to Tier IV , AND IF this is some hangover rollback from Christmas Raid Exploits etc , then I could have that deleted as well ??

If it's a bug , then it's happened before & seems to disproportionately hit Sentinels and Champions . I've told players in both my Guilds to make sure to screenshot ALL their best Pets 'just in case' , but some aren't able to do that .

The phone I was using up until 21 December was same model as this one I'm using : it had stubbornly refused to take screenshots for almost 3 weeks before I gave up on it in frustration . Even some players with basic phone models less than 18 months old - and even brand new tablets - have zero facility to take screenshots !

Thus they have NO evidence to back them up when contacting GREE , who request screenshots BEFORE restoring the missing Pets - as happened to our Sentinel a few months back .

Is this an ongoing problem or just a glitch due to the server problems etc etc .

Thanks .
    Last edited by London Knight; 01-10-2018 at 09:24 PM.

I have seen problems like that. Usually a force close restart while using good reliable wifi fixes it...