DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BFEC Prizes

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

BFEC Prizes

The two weekend events were about the only chance to improve defence. Now, only the top 75 syndicates get defence and the other 90% of players get attack.

With the recent mess and constant Epic bosses, the majority of player have anywhere from a 3:1 to 10:1 attack/defence ratio. We can beat just about everyone we need to beat now, so most events are redundant to 90% of players. That probably explains why so many are leaving - about 17,000 in 18 months.

The advisors are sat in their ivory towers getting 90%+ mafia defence every weekend so really couldn’t give a damn. When is someone going to wake up and realise that this stupidity of just giving out attack is killing off the game? I’ve been saying the same thing for months, and now others are starting to wake up to it.

BFEC - take the weekend off unless you can finish in the top 75
    EB - far too much XP and massively more attack than defence.
    HCB - again, massively more attack than defence.
    3 and 4 day LTQ - a complete joke.
    24 hour LTQ - even the one with defence bonuses ends up giving more attack if you finish it all.
    SA - about the only event worth bothering about.

Serious question - who is this game for? When Gree were running it, it was a lot fairer for the lower level players. They kept the attack/defence ratio at about 2:1. Now it just seems setup for level 300 players in the top syndicates. If that’s the case, just say so and the rest of us can stop waiting for things to change. If not, make changes before another 10,000 leave and the fight lists have 99% dead accounts instead of just the 80% we get now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomsdayMY View Post
    Now it just seems setup for level 300 players in the top syndicates. If that’s the case, just say so and the rest of us can stop waiting for things to change. If not, make changes before another 10,000 leave and the fight lists have 99% dead accounts instead of just the 80% we get now.
    Don't you see they are trying to get everyone to level 300 ASAP.
    4x8% mafia attack mods in the 24h LTQ speedruns and wrapper are hard to resist. Not even counting the other mods.
    Giving free energy mods is giving everybody the tools to finish them.
    Gunny

Post Count
    we are not waking up now, we were just not vocal enough earlier. but i have been enough vocal since the funzio days. gree totally ruined it with this syndicate thing in a hope to add something to the dying game. this game has since then taken a nose dive. i really hoped that deca will undo many things that gree rolled down the hill but looks like deca only added speed to that roll. i have stopped playing most of the events, not surprised or amazed anymore. i will just play to decorate my simcity than to be bothered about who comes and leaves. i'm amazed at something though, ppl still rob my hood for money lmao. who really needs ingame cash anymore?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny22 View Post
    4x8% mafia attack mods in the 24h LTQ speedruns and wrapper are hard to resist. Not even counting the other mods.
    Yes, I do. I posted 3 months ago that soon we all be level 300 with a 100:1 attack/defence ratio and will have sold all of our money buildings as the only purpose they serve is to give part time players some cash and to trigger bosses.

I think I was wrong though. People are leaving long before they get to level 300.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    we are not waking up now, we were just not vocal enough earlier. but i have been enough vocal since the funzio days. gree totally ruined it with this syndicate thing in a hope to add something to the dying game. this game has since then taken a nose dive. i really hoped that deca will undo many things that gree rolled down the hill but looks like deca only added speed to that roll. i have stopped playing most of the events, not surprised or amazed anymore. i will just play to decorate my simcity than to be bothered about who comes and leaves. i'm amazed at something though, ppl still rob my hood for money lmao. who really needs ingame cash anymore?
    Very good point - people aren’t vocal enough about it. Now is everyone’s chance.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Fwiw, rewards across both platforms differ.
    IOS shows top1000, 1500, 4000 as receiving permanent mods, Android does not. Shocker, I know. Couldn't upload screenshots here, sorry.

EDIT:
    Also, individual splash reward, on android, shows a different mod than ios. Looking at it in inventory, the actual reward matches the ios mod.

Example:
    The Firecracker Camo HD gatling on Android said 8% Mafia Attack. On iOS, it said 14% Gun Attack. Android inventory shows 14% Gun Attack (as does iOS).
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 02-05-2018 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Add'l info
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    deca needs to understand what really kept people glued to the game "out of their own will". it is definitely not the events. most events are designed to "force people" to be glued to the game. understand the difference deca? this is where gree went wrong.

before syndicate thing, mafia was everything. we had great mafias like ck, indians (na na they were not great, they were a bunch of asses lol), etc. the game used to be a lot of fun because there was this feeling of team and teamwork. hell now ppl are judged on how well they can spend to compete in 20,000,000 events rolled out per month.

undo all this syndicate madness and go back to mafias, let it be what it was, crimecity and stop turning this game into robcity lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    deca needs to understand what really kept people glued to the game "out of their own will". it is definitely not the events. most events are designed to "force people" to be glued to the game. understand the difference deca? this is where gree went wrong.

before syndicate thing, mafia was everything. we had great mafias like ck, indians (na na they were not great, they were a bunch of asses lol), etc. the game used to be a lot of fun because there was this feeling of team and teamwork. hell now ppl are judged on how well they can spend to compete in 20,000,000 events rolled out per month.

undo all this syndicate madness and go back to mafias, let it be what it was, crimecity and stop turning this game into robcity lol
    That's what you get from 'monetising' player-generated fun.

Having events for players to spend (or not) as they chose would have been ok, but rewarding the bigger spenders out of all proportion in wars has simply created an unbridgeable divide.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    so true. have been yanking gree's chain all the time saying make goals approchable to everyone. the only added benefit to spenders should be the "time" benefit. free and gold players should all be able to complete but gold players should be able to do much faster. otherwise, what's really "free" about the game? do they think installing free, opening free and closing the game accounts to the 'free' part? lol

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny22 View Post
    Not that hard to resist. Not when a lot of players dont have the energy to finish them to begin with. This game has gone to catering to the top players now. All they care about is getting the energy mods so they can pound on anyone they want since they get almost instant regen now.

Post Count
    Not sure your vision for the game is the same as everyone else. The way I see it the att mods have made it possible for my accounts to have targets for battle, even against top 10 teams. Without those mods those that haven’t played since the start or spent tons of cash would never have a target other than those on syn’s ranked below them. Players that have been here from the start or spent should have an advantage.

With the att mods a new account can be ready to help a syn in the top 100 in a mater of months rather than years. And really what’s the point of increased def, there will always be plenty of people to beat the brakes off of you. I can count the number of defensive wins over the last year on my hands and toes. But I have been able to put down some good IP with my growing att. This game has been and always will be about how much time and or money you are willing to put in.

I have a killer iph and plenty of game cash but still like to clean out others hoods just because they get all but hurt about it...priceless

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Have you seen the regen mods and the rate of some is 7 seconds until full. Lmao Nice job Deca another fail!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Amen to that, I'm damn near there... Ready to quit. And when do you get the special money buildings I go to players hoods who look like they just got started and they have all these nice bldgs that I've never seen before.. and I've been playing a long time. I don't even participate in the syndicate events because in my opinion there is no way to win.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    so true. have been yanking gree's chain all the time saying make goals approchable to everyone. the only added benefit to spenders should be the "time" benefit. free and gold players should all be able to complete but gold players should be able to do much faster. otherwise, what's really "free" about the game? do they think installing free, opening free and closing the game accounts to the 'free' part? lol
    Agree 1000% That's one reason you always see the same players at the top of leaderboards. Make goals accessible to all players and give everyone a chance to get same mods. Will make the game more fun.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Fwiw, rewards across both platforms differ.
    IOS shows top1000, 1500, 4000 as receiving permanent mods, Android does not. Shocker, I know. Couldn't upload screenshots here, sorry.
    Create a ticket and ask for the mods of these prizes:
    Top 1000: Firecracker Floor Boarder +1% Mafia Attack
    Top 1500: Firecracker AER9-L Rifle +1% Mafia Attack
    Top 4000: Firecracker Roadrash Suit +10% Armor Attack
    Gunny