Stuck glitched account

Heya

Normally I wouldn't post issues like this on forums but having sent in a bug report, with the generic response being issued on the 31st December, when this bug occurred and no response further after 4 days, I feel as if the ticket has been lost or no resolution was found.

Account issue started 31st December 2017 - Ongoing 4th Jan 2018
    My account has been in an endless loop of being stuck on the epic Nutcracker boss. No function will work to break this loop. No amount of clearing cache, uninstalling, reinstalling or any other reasonable method has worked.
    This is a new account, and one that has a built up base with some lavish armours and yet here I am looking in from the outside.

Other users that post on this thread please refrain from insulting GREE and other such comments. Thanks.
    Looking for a resolution not a keyboard war.
    Last edited by Zeonq; 01-04-2018 at 04:28 AM.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Have you backed up you account to an email address ?

This thing happened on my Alt account - transferred it to another device , did a data dump & updated operating system on the original , reinstalled the App & it worked fine .

There's a slim possibility that it's the device at fault ? Good luck & I hope you get it sorted soon .

Hi. What you describe is a known and somewhat rare game bug.

There is a bug with pets thats somewhat on the dev teams radar, but its been really hard for them to collect proper examples (a screenshot after it happens isnt so helpful what they are trying to find is a sequence of events that lead to this bug which means the whole battle prior to this freeze has to be captured on vid). It has something to do with some combined effects of pet and knight and the knight dies but the game doesn't think its dead so the game gets stuck waiting for your dead knight to strike an attack. I am in no way have a background in programming or well versed in that subject so I am only describing what the way I observed the bug in my own words. Apologies for making it sound so non-technical.

At any rate, this has been caught quite a few times in pvp battles and guild war battles, and when it does, users have been able to close out the game, take a loss (grudgingly) and carry on. When this happens in epic boss (in much more rare occurrence), however, the option to quit isn't available and the game is stuck to eternity.

There are other ways where a game can freeze then shut down when you re-open the game it will seem like the game is stuck too... which is a complete different problem. But for that problem you will see that your game functions normally when you open your acct from a different device, or when you clear cache by doing a factory reset and reinstalling everything (simple delete app and reinstall wont work)

The ultimate solution to this problem is that deca needs to fix the pet bug.... but considering how the months they have been trying to collect examples of this bug and and still unsuccessful, its probably safe to assume this will not happen immediately. The other work around is to contact support and somehow get them to escalate the ticket to the dev team and they will probably have to do something manual like rolling back your acct to some prior save before your acct got stuck... so be prepared to provide them with detailed/accurate information on exactly when it happened. The biggest challenge to you at this point is getting the message through customer service... like I said, the devs are very aware of this bug and still trying to find a way to fix it and they should (by now) be very aware that the bug debilitates the player acct completely when it occurs in epic boss. You are not the first case of this occurring. The attentiveness of customer service have been far from ideal though.. it might take a few tries and follow ups before you make them realize that they need to do a bit more than send you back canned copy/paste response.
    Last edited by cafedecoy; 01-04-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks for the responses. My game is tied to an account and I did try to install on two other different devices which still lead to my account being stuck.

It has two patterns when I log on.
    1. Nutcracker boss and my namesake dead in the T5 shadow forged christmas suit. My pet alive.
    2. Sometimes when I have logged on the game viewing my castle. I see my namesake walking about but not in the T5 shadow forged Christmas suit. Everything else looks normal but I am unable to interact with anything on screen.

It seems at this stage I would opt for a roll back and not using a pet as this seems to further risk an account from being fully recovered.
    But unless GREE acknowledge my email, I am permently stuck regardless. I did send in a reply 2 days after the initial generic response but this has not been answered either.

Other notes - I did have the game on two different devices. Samsung galaxy tab S Android latest version and Sony Xperia android latest version. Before tthis stuck problem occurred I would be playing on my Samsung tab doing a few pve battles, died or won then later switch to my mobile Sony, my characters would still be in the same battle upon logging on even if I previously cleared the floor/zone.

Unfortunately the bug is not something that is specific to a certain kind of pet, or not at least to my knowledge. You will have better luck avoiding getting your account stuck by avoiding epic boss altogether or at least have a very op lineup that wont get your knight killed.

Well that scenario is very far from ideal. The epic event along with most of the events make up 90% of the active content.

I hope it was a combination of things that lead to my account becoming stuck rather than 1 or 2 trigger points. Switching from one device to another certainly showed some problems. This I can avoid if of course my account can be rolled back as soon as the ticket gets some attention.

At this stage I shall not be starting from scratch having opened up the Heroic mode. Having the sort of armour I obtained from chance chests made it a breeze to conquer the other tiers within a day or 2.

I don't really want to send in another ticket to GREE but with still no response to this game crippling account issue, they aren't giving me much choice.

ya sorry about that, and your issue couldn't have happened at a worse time. Due to recent game issues they are completely swamped with tickets too.

Ah ok, good to know. This may take a couple of weeks to sort then, possibly.

Probably. Can you do me a favor and come back here and say something once your issue gets resolved, because I have someone on my side with the same problem as well... and still waiting.

Yeah I shall update here if and when they resolve this.

"Thank you for contacting Knights & Dragons Player Support. I apologize for the delayed response.

Since you had raised multiple tickets with the same concern. I have gone ahead and merged it into one. So, I shall assist you here in this same thread.

We are sorry to hear that the game has frozen during the Epic Boss event due to which you are unable to play the game.

We are already aware of your concern and forwarded it to our developers for further investigation. It is currently in the process of fix and we hope you will get compensated for it. So your patience is what we need the most at this time!

Also, keep an eye on our forums regularly, as we update you guys on the new events, game changes, contests and more.

If you have any other questions or feedback in the game, please feel free to drop us a line. Thanks for gaming with us!"

Got the response I was hoping for and a good one. So now I'm just waiting until the fix is applied. Yay!

I sent you a PM. Can you respond?

Update

Not a lot has happened since last week's conversation with Customer Service regarding the stuck account. It appears that the ticket on their end is resolved. I used the same reply option to ask for a followup yesterday and of course, I got generated a new ticket. My account has been stuck since the 31st of December 2017.

As stated in a PM, my account is neither p2p or heavily developed but it still has some shadow and Dragonforge armours, accessories etc. It also is tied to my Google account which is another pain.
    I have already started a new game account with no email attachment and this account is by far superior.

Why I've wrote this is that issues such like this should be publicized, esp when they remain unresolved.

Agreed. Thanks for doing that. Its beyond frustrating when this issue has been reported and the dev team is aware of it and is supposedly working on a permanant fix... in the mean time, they are aware of a temporary fix and know how to implement it.

You are stuck because some jerk-off in customer service is not alerting your case to the appropriate person who is fully capable of fixing your problem.

Yeah it's pretty miserable stuff. A new ticket just takes just as long to get a response to it, which I am sure it will be another routine reply once read even though it contains all the previous information they need to forward it on to the appropriate department.