DECA!,,,,CB LAG & Game FAILURE !!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DECA!,,,,CB LAG & Game FAILURE !!!

Consistent Contributor Cindee429's Avatar
    Post Count

Deca !!!! HCB crashing & freezing ^ SERVER ISSUE

HCB did NOT functioning correctly. Crime city is freezing & crashing a constant lag spinning wheel causing people to loose their matchups. My match starting freezing today & I had to close & reopen to hit bosses continuously. I tried again to trigger a boss today by tapping on a map and nothing would happen. I had to close & reopen crime city to attempt to kill bosses again.

Another issue someone had day 3 match was The boss would come up and when it popped up there was no fight button to kill it causing the loss of top 1 spot when damage points were way ahead of other players in the last 12 minutes his game crashed and froze couldn’t kill another boss. Also defeat counter went down to 149 after crashing never did add boss kills correctly even through day 4 still showed only 149 killed and Obviously this is a server issue !!!! So this caused the loss of 40 points and the loss of gold & stim packs.

Other issue is cc server not counting defeat kills properly. Yesterday I was at 314 before the freezing up, today after freezing & crashing The defeat counter dropped & was stuck at 149 for the rest of the event, not counting any other boss kill after the freezing. How does the counter decrease ?????? I & others have sent a ticket in with screen shots because there was clearly a server issue and many spent a large amount of gold not to mention stim refills to get top 1 only to not be able to hit bosses and lose their match cause of game malfunction !!!! Servers are broken and need to be fixed ASAP!!!!

People spend a lot gold & use alot of stim a lot of packs to attempt to win and when game freezes and crashes it causes losses. I hope you’ll compensate everyone with 40 points or refund gold & stim packs to everyone who didnt get 40 Points day 3. This issue is wide spread and many are furious after spending gold and stim packs and its BROKEN !!! These events still go on and the lag and servers are not getting addressed. FIX THIS PLEASE !!!!! & anyone who sent tickets in for these issues should be given 40 points or refund their gold or stim packs used.
    Last edited by Cindee429; 12-29-2017 at 03:26 PM.
    ​Cindy 🌟