London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

22/12 raid has become 'unavailable' ?? Wth ??

Thought it was just my device but no many of our Guild have same problem .

Basically the 'Raid' pop up has disappeared & no amount of reloading or updating seems to work .

Please try to fix soon , as the 'just got in & have four days off work crowd' are going to do their nuts .

Thanks & a very Merry Christmas to you all ....

They have delayed the raid for global server, the EU raid has been halted (or will be soon).... no timeline given on when it will start.

Thanks . I understand why now after I heard of people exploiting a bug . Oh well these things happen ... I hear it may be up & running again at 5pm GMT , so that's something at least .

OKAY NOW YOU'VE *RESET THE GAME* , am I and others going to get the stuff we PURCHASED BACK ?????

Bought 20 Silver Coins in that Pack yesterday & all my upgrades using them are GONE .

Also 63 Gold Keys have vanished - I had to stock up on them as I didn't have enough Armour slots available .

AND A MAJORITY OF MY 2* FUSIONS HAVE GONE TO ! I understand that many took advantage yesterday , but I did not ,- don't see why I should suffer because your Team let a bug through . Thanks for attention on this matter .

yeah they did say they will work on refunds for people who bought stuff within the rollback period. They haven't really mentioned when or how they are gonna do this. I don't know if it's sufficient to just wait patiently, or if you re supposed to contact support. Right now everything is a huge chaos, and I don't really see any benefit of proactively taking action. I mean, sure maybe it will be refreshing to complain at a CS rep or something.. but I don't know what tangible progress it will make towards an actual compensation. I'd probably advise you to wait.. collect all ss of receipts in case you might be asked for proof.

Thanks Cafédecoy :-)

I think I got everything back bar my 63 Gold Keys . Things got a little Screwy for a while ....