FAO: Deca re Hardcore Boss

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FAO: Deca re Hardcore Boss

Master of Musings
    Post Count

FAO: Deca re Hardcore Boss

Can you please address the unfairness of the groupings in Hardcore Boss.

Towards the end of day 2 yesterday a player on my list was languishing at the bottom with just 9,000,000 points on the board. With ten minutes to go he was suddenly on my heels (I'd scored over 200 million at that point) and a couple of minutes after he had a lead of 160 million, finishing with around 376 million.

It's pretty obvious he was using high scoring kingpin hits to leave everybody on the list eating his dust. Just ten or so hits rendering the other four's days work worthless.

To be clear, I have no objection to battling with other players for the rankings so long as we're all on a level playing field. That's part of the fun of the event. But dumping regular players in with one or two massive spenders just leaves me thinking what's the point, really. I thought the idea would be to encourage players to do events; how this achieves that is a mystery.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Moving to my second account; somehow I managed to win all of days 1-3. Day one was a walkover with only one other taking part, but days 2 and 3 were fun battling with the others - last minute to & fro sniping to win on day two!

So how am I rewarded for this success on day 4? By being dumped in a group with four spenders apparently. The weakest, after six hours, has 191 million on the board; the top guy a massive 1.45 billion points! Gee, thanks Deca.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Happens to me every time too. Unfortunately I'm not sure if it can be fixed easily. Deca will probably come up with some "coding excuse"

Post Count
    HCB Day 4 is always literally pointless for me... I know I'm placing 5th.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hmmm, matchups are wonky, now there's a shocker, NOT.
    Add me to the list...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It finishes at 5am my time. I have no chance.

Dump it and replace it with the Epic boss. We don’t need that at the same time as H&R