GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DECA, Team name changes DURING war & SA

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

DECA, Team name changes DURING war & SA

Why is it during locked weekend events there's multiple name changes ? It's an obvious cheat & no different than hacking......since it's t1-6 that does it & PLAYERS REP TEAMS it WILL NEVER BE MENTIONED IN DECA MEETINGS.....so I'm here hoping DECA SEES THIS

If name change is so important during locked events, RAISE THE PRICE FROM 50gold to 1000 gold.....look at all the $$ you'd make on the 10-15x a team changes names during SA....lmmfao
    Truth Teller

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroGlide View Post
    Why is it during locked weekend events there's multiple name changes ? It's an obvious cheat & no different than hacking......since it's t1-6 that does it & PLAYERS REP TEAMS it WILL NEVER BE MENTIONED IN DECA MEETINGS.....so I'm here hoping DECA SEES THIS

If name change is so important during locked events, RAISE THE PRICE FROM 50gold to 1000 gold.....look at all the $$ you'd make on the 10-15x a team changes names during SA....lmmfao
    Its not top 1-6 teams taking advantage of simple name change.
    Im in T10 and a free player that does this.
    I need an advantage to remain competitive.
    It cant be cheating or hacking if everyone in the game has the same advantage.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    Seems a waste of good gold to me. If you change the team name, the names of the players on the team don't change with it unless they all do the same. If you change your name as an individual, it doesn't alter your position on the team list unless you leave and rejoin. Any Intel worth the name should be able to ID you pretty quick.

Back in the days of Fight Club, when they all used the name Tyler Durden, I was able to identify enough of them from my own Mafia list to get hittable targets.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Seems a waste of good gold to me. If you change the team name, the names of the players on the team don't change with it unless they all do the same. If you change your name as an individual, it doesn't alter your position on the team list unless you leave and rejoin. Any Intel worth the name should be able to ID you pretty quick.

Back in the days of Fight Club, when they all used the name Tyler Durden, I was able to identify enough of them from my own Mafia list to get hittable targets.
    I can't give it all away.
    Mainly wanted to point out that it's not cheating or considered a hack when entire game has same advantage
    Last edited by ghetto69143; 12-09-2017 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Fatty thumb

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This post is ridiculous. Many players that have been playing this game since it became avail shakes their head at some of the complaints posted in this forum. Complaining about “ technical issues” etc is understood. Complaining about “ it’s not fair” is less than amusing.

Just my opinion. Y’all entitled to your own thoughts,opinions and complaints.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    Its not the single players that's being talked about. The complaint is about the top syns changing syn names to a low ranked syn to steal points during war and S.A. And not everyone has same advantage. Low syns most likely don't have players that can buy vault after vault to help boost ranks.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Its not the single players that's being talked about. The complaint is about the top syns changing syn names to a low ranked syn to steal points during war and S.A. And not everyone has same advantage. Low syns most likely don't have players that can buy vault after vault to help boost ranks.
    If that's the case, surely they could be blocked by not allowing two teams to have the same name (including attempted disguising by use of upper case where the original team uses lower case or vice versa).

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It’s even easier. Only allow name changes when syndicates aren’t locked.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    That's what we've been asking for.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomsdayMY View Post
    It’s even easier. Only allow name changes when syndicates aren’t locked.
    A combination of both would be best.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It’s strategy... this is a game called CRIME CITY... stealing points and hiding under names is part of the game.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBagCronin View Post
    It’s strategy... this is a game called CRIME CITY... stealing points and hiding under names is part of the game.
    Like they're not going to score the points anyway?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They may score the points but they won’t have points to steal under the normal name

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBagCronin View Post
    They may score the points but they won’t have points to steal under the normal name
    I still don't get the point. Surely it wouldn't take more than a couple of hits from the opposition to convince them they're not facing some lower rank team. Those teams don't have stats anywhere like top 6 (a scattering of retired - or bought? - DLs apart)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not talking about war... talking about SA