Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    This game is severly broken. Under normal circumstances, I should have had no problem getting 50 bosses in an hour. I thought it was a risk, and would have been happy doing 40, just to get to 150. And I proved it wasn't doable on Android. I was only able to get to 143, and that is because of that ridiculously pathetic lag that they can't seem to fix, or care about fixing. Why is it that iOS can trigger, summon and take down a boss in about 30 seconds, yet it takes Android 3 to 4 times longer? Sometimes its even longer. ****ty programmers or ****ty servers...whatever.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Most android lag is due to OS being out of date. Then combined with RAM and processing abilities. Now here comes the nut kicker, the rest of the is due to catering to Apple. Ever since iOS 10, android has suffered due to the game itself not being able to function on it. Then got worse with 11.

Try being on android 4.4.2 when it 30 minutes to collect and make 5 resources. Each boss takes 45-90 seconds depending on time of day. Double indi in SA taking 15 minutes while crashing twice, and that's without either opponent hitting. Worse if one is hitting. So you'll get no pity from me on lag

Frankly the game isn't fixable, they won't take the nessacary steps needed due to cost and time. The game is outta date due to piss poor development over the course of many years, whether it was Funzio or gree. Why you think gree bailed? Why you think Funzio rebailed after taking over? Sorry to say this but it is the truth..... Deca buys dying games and those games do as such, die. Now accept it and find a new game lol

Quote Originally Posted by King Ma$$ View Post
    Frankly the game isn't fixable, they won't take the nessacary steps needed due to cost and time. The game is outta date due to piss poor development over the course of many years, whether it was Funzio or gree. Why you think gree bailed? Why you think Funzio rebailed after taking over? Sorry to say this but it is the truth..... Deca buys dying games and those games do as such, die. Now accept it and find a new game lol
    Unfortunately, I think you are one hundred percent correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

My game won't load l just spent $300 for gold left for about an hour when I returned to my game it wouldn't load, it says that it can't connect to server need internet connection I have internet in fact a very high speed internet and it won't work, I uninstalled the reinstalled the app and it just won't work, I did a factory reset on my phone and it STILL WONT WORK I'm at my wit's end

omg a factory reset.. jeez thought i was the only crazy one to uninstall/reinstall the game several times. you sir, clearly outclassed me in troubleshooting ur phone over a dud game hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by King Ma$$ View Post
    Try being on android 4.4.2 when it 30 minutes to collect and make 5 resources. Each boss takes 45-90 seconds depending on time of day. Double indi in SA taking 15 minutes while crashing twice, and that's without either opponent hitting. Worse if one is hitting. So you'll get no pity from me on lag.
    Sounds like you need a new device. That's why you have lag. Droid 4.4 came out in 2013. Many improvements since then. You can get a cheap current device for about 100 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Sounds like you need a new device. That's why you have lag. Droid 4.4 came out in 2013. Many improvements since then. You can get a cheap current device for about 100 bucks.
    So send me a hundred bucks and I will buy one!

Here is another video showing all the fun that is Hate and Revenge.
    The lag has just gotten progressively worse, I am now to the point that I hate this game.
    I Challenge the developers to sit and watch this video without fast forwarding to get a sense of what it's like for Android players. The game is unplayable. Notice in the video the player I hit for the syndicate revenge has somewhere north of 870,000 revenge points. The event had only been live for three hours at that point.
    How are we Android players supposed to compete against numbers like that? It would take me DAYS to get to that level. It took me eight minutes to do two attacks and fight off one boss. EIGHT minutes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c4n...ew?usp=sharing

I could play on Android during H&R before the US woke up. Once they did, I can hardly load the game on Android. That’s server capacity, not client issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    The lag has just gotten progressively worse, I am now to the point that I hate this game.
    I Challenge the developers to sit and watch this video without fast forwarding to get a sense of what it's like for Android players. The game is unplayable. Notice in the video the player I hit for the syndicate revenge has somewhere north of 870,000 revenge points. The event had only been live for three hours at that point.
    How are we Android players supposed to compete against numbers like that? It would take me DAYS to get to that level. It took me eight minutes to do two attacks and fight off one boss. EIGHT minutes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c4n...ew?usp=sharing
    I feel your pain. Your boosts were already almost half gone by the time you got in to do a hit. That is completely unacceptable. While mine isn't as bad as yours, (I think maybe 5 mins to do all) its still making this event unplayable for most. This is just one of the reasons that more and more leave H&R alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    How are we Android players supposed to compete against numbers like that? It would take me DAYS to get to that level.
    On day one when I logged on seven hours into the event, I'd been hit by a well known player who had well over 4 million points on the board! How the heck do you do that?!!!!

As for the lag, thankfully I'm unaffected on iOS (or not noticeably, shall we say). It's completely unacceptable though.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Quote Originally Posted by Tenoralove View Post
    My game won't load l just spent $300 for gold left....
    Oh, I keep typing, and backspacing, and typing, and backspacing...so many snarky comments keep popping into my head, luckily I had the insight to shut up.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Its broken

nice, an improvement thread. Haha

Lags are worse for android..wtf