H&R foolishness

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: H&R foolishness

Master of Musings
    Post Count

H&R foolishness

After not encountering any for a few events now, I thought the days of players sticking 400% defence bonus on their account were gone, but apparently not. I just lost a good (60+) chain to this nonsense.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    wow, you found only one sis? i got tens of such smarties blowing gold on such a worthless event lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I feel for you Zora! Maybe I just got lucky then. Most of mine in the past were people who'd only hit me once or twice.

Post Count
    i'm still to understand what advantage does it offer to buy defense upgrades in h&r event. having a longer/bigger chain helps everyone. how does 'not allowing' to build chain can be helpful? i guess, somw people get baffled when they see they've been hit by others and that sort of creates a reaction. ppl end up buying defense thing. i don't understand how even the cash defense upgrades are helpful?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I had three more people at the end who'd bought 200% def boost; could probably have beaten them by spending 50 gold on 200% attack boost. It wouldn't have changed my tier though, so didn't bother. I probably wouldn't have even if it would have made a difference.