missing points and wins

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: missing points and wins

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

missing points and wins

me and a few others had our points and wins reset in wd and i am wondering why

Banned
    Post Count
    Welcome to the gree/deca mess

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by doeboy View Post
    me and a few others had our points and wins reset in wd and i am wondering why
    Congratulations, mate, many players have suffered gold disappearing, units vanishing, buildings washed away, money AWOL, points running away are minimal compared to the indignities people have suffered trying to amuse themselves with this "game thing".

Yes, mate, I was once told that my points must have "run away" by a customer service person.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    where is a rep do i need to curse or something against policy to get noticed

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by doeboy View Post
    where is a rep do i need to curse or something against policy to get noticed
    The real employee reps rarely appear, even if you we're to type redrum redrum redrum three times.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Hi doeboy!

I'm really sorry that I cannot spend nearly as much time as I would like on the forums... Time, you know .

Anyway! This issue has been reported to our team and we are currently investigating as to what happened exactly during this war.

In the mean time, could you please provide further details as to what exactly happened? For example, could you please be more specific when you mention reset? Did your total points return to 0 as a faction all together, or was it a specific battle? Any details you can think of will greatly help us in narrowing down the systems at fault.

Also, if you could please provide me with player IDs/invite codes of accounts affected by this issue (in private message, because privacy )? This will also help us find you in the server logs, otherwise called "The Matrix".

Thanks a lot for the help!

And as always, have fun in game!

Karrazz

PS: @DEWIN NUTTIN, you should definitely try a unicorn summoning spell next time, or the rain dance, it could potentially work.

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrazz View Post
    PS: @DEWIN NUTTIN, you should definitely try a unicorn summoning spell next time, or the rain dance, it could potentially work.
    ... Funny stuff...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrazz View Post
    I'm just a NOVICE summoner, but I'm trying to DEW better.

"