CPL SKI, DO NOT VOTE for him - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CPL SKI, DO NOT VOTE for him

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Vile Lynn;1572237]The forum is not the place to "Name & Shame" suspected ToS violators.
    Please send in a ticket to CS to report ToS violations with screen shots and be as detailed as possible.

Of course I am not an official spokesperson for GREE or Deca, and I have never claimed to be, but I can read the ToS and it says,...
    "You agree not to ... use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user's experience with the Service."
    GREE Terms of Service link
    [/QUOTE

Yeah...no offense but I'd like to hear it from Gree.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sure, go ahead and ban some of the biggest spenders in the game.

Great business.

Banned
    Post Count
    Then don't cheat .

Rules are rules no mater how much you spend

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bots.
    I've heard about Russian bots ALLEGEDLY affecting the US presidential election.

As far as bots in this game, I've read right here in this forum, that ain't no bots (Russian, Chinese, Swiss, French, Canadian, US, Swedish, German, Dutch, Senegalese, Egyptian, Iraqi, Ukrainian, Nigerian, Mexican, Cuban, Martian, or any other "IAN" or "ESE" DEWIN NUTTIN to hurt this great game.

But, what the heck DEW I know, NUTTIN?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Oh good.....Captain Pointless has arrived to kill another useful discussion.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    Sure, go ahead and ban some of the biggest spenders in the game.

Great business.
    If the biggest spenders are actually cheating then kick them, unless of course you like favors or are doing it yourself? If you don’t enforce the rules then why have them? I’m actually a little surprised you would support cheating Rob?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi WBS. I certainly do not support cheating. And, believe it or not, I cannot name one single player who I 100% know is cheating (assuming automation is cheating). We all have our suspicions of course, but to be fair I don't give a damn whether people cheat or not, it is completely up to them.

Using my simple brain, I see using automation as only useful for those with super-fast regen (I'm focussing on WD). Why would someone need a bot if their regen is slow? Also people who's regen is slow probably do not have gigantic stats, therefore using a bot would be insane as you would likely rack up more losses than wins (that's if I'm understanding automation correctly?)

But the point I'm making is a simple business one. There is absolutely no way that a company would ban its major source of revenue. Why the hell would they do that?

Absolutely nothing will get done about automation, nor any other glitch that may be being exploited, what would be the up-side for GREE?, its non-gold spenders being happier? What a joke.

Just play your own game and don't worry about what other people are doing. If top players are botting, they'll still beat you even if they stop.

Play/don't play
    Cheat/don't cheat
    Complain/don't complain
    Boycott/don't boycott
    Spend/don't spend

It's all irrelevant. Modern War exists because people spend money on it - it doesn't exist for any other reason.

Why would they cut off their own nose to spite their face?

Madness......

Banned
    Post Count
    Still doesn’t change the facts Rob. Grees business models are there own doom, allowing cheating is their own doom. Imagine how many more would spend if they practiced moral business models! They have chased away a lot of money.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Still doesn’t change the facts Rob. Grees business models are there own doom, allowing cheating is their own doom. Imagine how many more would spend if they practiced moral business models! They have chased away a lot of money.
    WBS, the problem with this argument, and I must have posted it a hundred times in this forum, is all those who complain about GREE and there business practices are “if” people.

If GREE stop cheaters I’ll spend more
    If GREE sort out the bugs I’ll spend more
    If GREE sort out their CS I’ll spend more
    If GREE blah...blah...blah

Always if.

And as for GREE causing their own doom, IMHO that is the craziest most wrong statement I’ve every heard.

The game should have died a couple/few years ago. I mean look at it, dreadful graphics, awful infrastructure. It has the same level of sophistication that Donkey Kong has.

This game is alive ONLY because GREE keep the big spenders spending. As I explained in the post a few below this one, GREE are leveraging every single dime out of this ‘decline stage’ game by purpously not spending a penny on improving it and squeezing every last gold nugget out of the top guys.

Those who don’t spend will NEVER spend and are utterly IRRELEVANT to GREE.

I can’t understabd why people can’t undetstand how superbly GREE are managing this game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Rumors, scurrilous rumors.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just popped in to see what’s going on

I was a relatively big spender at times.. my regen was/is 89% and I was in T10 (FMT .. player was E). but I quit the game (quite a few months ago) after it became apparent that it would take me 7 years to get from 89% regen to 99, because GreeDeca stopped selling 10-20 units.. I’m not the only high spender to quit...

Anyways.. I leave you all to having fun
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 11-24-2017 at 04:07 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I also used to spend, but because of the all knowing Gree, I quit spending because of their business practice of low quality, lag and glitches. I know many players that have quit spending for the same reason or quit the game. Funzio created a good game, I still like parts of it, the best thing funzio did to prolong the game was factions, without factions this game would have been dead a long time ago.

I fully get your point Rob, I just don’t believe that those who play for free will always play free or those who spend will always spend, I know too many players to believe that point.

I do agree that player reps aren’t going to improve anything enough to be worth it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    WBS, I think the point that rob was making was that if they killed off any tos violations, that would be the end of the game. I don’t think that’s an opinion at this stage, it’s just a simple fact. There’s older violations than the most recent ones, and ones that have had a blind eye turned on. Secondary tappers, bought and sold games, many feel docbot is a violation. Now add auto to that. If people pick on any one of those, e they should be against all unless they want to make it obvious they’re just for the ones that they feel benefit them. Over half the “spenders” in the game have done one of those. Why would low regen players use auto? I heard several explain how they justify using it on ltq because it boring and dosnt affect anyone, it then go on to degrade those who might use it in other events. Really? Lol. There’s more using one or more of those than you might realize. One tea, leader in top 25 recently explained how no one in their team uses any of those. I personally know of 6 in that team who have games they bought, or weren’t originally theirs. I know of two using auto, or have made claims to. I know of three who have secondary tappers to some degree to help finish events. Are there more I’m not aware of? Of course there are. There’s just not a realistic way at this point of saying no to it all, unless your wish is to see the game shut down for good. That’s assuming there was a way to prove many of those things and not get themselves into legal trouble. The easiest would be games not originally yours. Just have everyone send a ticket form the correct email with proof of iTunes purchases. Then say goodbye to easily 25 percent or more of the players in the game who spend. ( if you pay to buy a game, you’re likely going to be a spender, some more, some less) many got their games for free from a friend and feel that’s not wrong. As far as the bashing of ski, I know for a fact that the so called evidence being used to convict in some minds, isn’t him. By the way, if anyone hasn’t noticed, it’s super easy to change names to anything you want in the game. Like that hasn’t been tried before to smear people. In most cases I’ve found the ones shouting g the loudest are usually the ones who have some knowledge of the actual facts. Wonder why that is? Well, I’ll leave everyone to ponder these for themselves.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hey mr dew, hope you and yours had a great tday. Some day we really should hook up and talk about the old days. We had many great adventures.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well Golden Shower was a one of the officers in the bird team when they employed 15 health hackers and she also exploited airplane glitch. Now by the GREE/Deca great wisdom she is chief players rep. Lol.