CPL SKI, DO NOT VOTE for him

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CPL SKI, DO NOT VOTE for him

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

CPL SKI, DO NOT VOTE for him

So we all know about frep, the auto-tapping system that many players have been using for a good while now. It is a problem along with account sharing that we have had on Modern War for too long now.

CPL SKI is the orginal source of frep for MW, he has taught it to countless players (mostly only people he wished to use it). Ski boasts of his programming knowledge constantly and is his claim as to why he should be a player rep. SKI denies that it is him of course, even though many players have seen the video. SKI cannot own up to his own actions and continues to lie about it.

This is definetly not the type of player that we need representing MW players. I am not going to post the video here, but if you desire to see it, find me on groupme and I will share it with you. Also if any MOD here wishes to see it, please mail me and I will forward.

SKI's actions are the complete opposite of what we need in a player rep, as a matter of fact his past actions are part of what has caused MW so many problems to this day.

I would ask everyone to take notice, do NOT vote for SKI, he is dishonest and basically a cheater of the game. If you have voted already and wish to switch your vote, I would suggest send another mail in.

I honestly do not know SKI, this is not about a personal vendetta, but what I do know is what I have explained above and that it IS all true. I feel that the community deserves to know this before votes are made.

I am not very keen on the other choices either, but SKI is definetly not the player we want representing MW players.

PLEASE VOTE FOR ONE OF THE OTHER candidates!!!

Also to any MOD, I truly believe SKI should be taken off the ballot to begin with, his past actions have harmed the game.

I would like to add that SKI along with many other frep using players are trying to antagonize me, they added me to The Top 10 room that Barnes owns, a room full of frep players. Though they are the biggest spenders of the game, they are also are all part of why the game has soo many problems at this time. I of course left the room without any convo taking place. If frep is to be allowed in MW, this info should be shared with all MW players, not just the top 10-25 factions.

frep is most definetly effecting faction ranks as well costing lower teams to spend more than they should have to, to obtain certain ranks, this issue needs to be addressed, SKI is most definetly not the player that will do that for us lower teams.
    Last edited by Stellaman; 11-21-2017 at 11:11 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi CS

I think the most important thing you wrote was "if FREP is to be allowed in MW". That's the key point and it needs a GREE representative to state unequivocally whether it is allowed or whether it is not.

It should be pretty easy to identify those who are using auto-tap (it's not just the Android app called FREP) as bot's tap at very consistent, repetitive intervals - humans cannot do that (lag issues, connectivity issues, distraction etc. etc.)

If GREE can actually pluck up the courage to state whether auto-tapping is/isn't against their rules, we can then either all start doing it, or identify and stop those who currently are.

Anyone from GREE reading this????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree that Gree needs to step up, that is not the point of this thread though, SKI not only freps, he teaches it to his teammates and friends..

My point is that SKI definetly should not be representing MW players to any extent. Not as we know the game now anyways...
    Last edited by Stellaman; 11-22-2017 at 12:46 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaman View Post
    I agree that Gree needs to step up, that is not the point of this thread though, SKI not only freps, he teaches it to his teammates and friends..

My point is that SKI definetly should not be representing MW players to any extent. Not as we know the game now anyways...
    I do get your point, and to be honest I've not made a secret of my disinterest in the representative program as they have not (and probably will never) achieve anything worthwhile (before anyone posts back to this comment I don't consider Double Strike units and continually *****ing about gold videos as a success).

I don't know this SKI chap, but I do or course hear stories about many players - it seems highly unlikely this game (given it's age and infrastructure) does not get hacked regularly. But auto-tapping is so prevalent now it's important to know directly from GREE whether this is cheating or not.

But just to confirm, I won't be voting for any of the reps on the ballot paper.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    I do get your point, and to be honest I've not made a secret of my disinterest in the representative program as they have not (and probably will never) achieve anything worthwhile (before anyone posts back to this comment I don't consider Double Strike units and continually *****ing about gold videos as a success).

I don't know this SKI chap, but I do or course hear stories about many players - it seems highly unlikely this game (given it's age and infrastructure) does not get hacked regularly. But auto-tapping is so prevalent now it's important to know directly from GREE whether this is cheating or not.

But just to confirm, I won't be voting for any of the reps on the ballot paper.
    Ah i am pretty sure i know who put you up to this. So we should for for one of the power hungry ones who wish to dictate everything in game for us?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I shall add you to the church and prey for you

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PRIMETIME77 View Post
    Ah i am pretty sure i know who put you up to this. So we should for for one of the power hungry ones who wish to dictate everything in game for us?
    Who are you? Do I know you?

Have you banged your head today?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    Who are you? Do I know you?

Have you banged your head today?
    If you dont know me, perhaps you should progress from being in a top 500 faction

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am in a top 500 faction, pretty high up the list...

My picture should offer you a clue....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Then perhaps you should ask around about me. Anyhoo, this being directed at stellaman. Did one of the other reps put you up to this? If so, I am pretty sure i can guess who did. Ol Strider just cant stomach the fact that he may not have control over something. Or was it golden goddess the ever self rightious gree yes woman? Perhaps you have been talking to Jea who is probably banning someone from groupme rooms as we speak. God knows she only wants in to get the accounts of people she does not like banned from the game.

Post Count
    I also would like to know the official stance on autotapping from Gree.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would advise that people take anything that Stellaman says with a pinch of salt.. He’s got quite the reputation in the GroupMe rooms..

The thing is.. he believes in Gree conspiracy theories.. and more importantly he uses these “conspiracy theories” to seek refunds.. We have screenshots of him stating that Gree are rigging events and taking pleasure in seeking refunds..

He has had run ins with many people in GroupMe rooms including current and retired reps. He also doesn’t understand technology and can be easily lead by gullable type comments..

If you don’t believe me.. just ask about him in the T10 rooms, or recruitment threads..

Side note, he is a rep basher.. he doesn’t appreciate the help and is quick direct anger... he even went as far as sending PMs to Hellraizer saying that he knew where he lived and threatening him
    Last edited by OlapDev; 11-22-2017 at 10:15 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by squintycath View Post
    I also would like to know the official stance on autotapping from Gree.
    Ditto, come on Gree/DECA....address the autotapping....it's only costing YOU money

Post Count
    The forum is not the place to "Name & Shame" suspected ToS violators.
    Please send in a ticket to CS to report ToS violations with screen shots and be as detailed as possible.

Of course I am not an official spokesperson for GREE or Deca, and I have never claimed to be, but I can read the ToS and it says,...
    "You agree not to ... use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user's experience with the Service."
    GREE Terms of Service link

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    The forum is not the place to "Name & Shame" suspected ToS violators.
    Please send in a ticket to CS to report ToS violations with screen shots and be as detailed as possible.

Of course I am not an official spokesperson for GREE or Deca, and I have never claimed to be, but I can read the ToS and it says,...
    "You agree not to ... use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user's experience with the Service."
    GREE Terms of Service link

Seems clear to me. When should we expect enforcement of these TOS violations instead of more blind eye?