Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    FAKE NEWS
    ski is a great guy and all should vote for him

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Hey mr dew, hope you and yours had a great tday. Some day we really should hook up and talk about the old days. We had many great adventures.
    I must agree, in the olden days -LOL- we had had many funny capers.

Had a very relaxed turkey with much to be thankful for, as I'm sure you did, too.

We've both been blessed far too much, but I'm sure you're as grateful for all you have as am I.

I'll get that way one day, before I'm called to glory, and we can reminisce about the days gone by.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

As in real life there are rules and some infractions are worse then others. Speeding 10 miles an hour over the speed limit in a highway is not as bad as speeding 10 miles an hour in a school zone or construction zone and why it’s more points on your license in a school zone over on a highway. For me using a computer program to tap for you absolutely is cheating. Back in the day the heat of the WD battle Included endurance and teams pulling together by getting a phone call at whatever time of the night to hop on as we drew a contender. Setting up a program to tap for you and players defend it by putting that on the same level as other things in the game is probably a defense chosen by someone using it or having their teammates use it and reaping the benefits of it. I’m not suggesting banning the players but gree needs to put a stop to it. Please gree put something in place that requires a human to respond periodically to squash the cheaters .

And for the record being Gene continues to personally attack me and make false accusations against my character, gree or deca PLEASE do a forensic review of my account since 2012 when I started and post the results. As I’ve never ever used the airplane glitch so please review my account and feel free to publicly post the findings. I welcome the post and give my full permission. Gene are you willing to do the same for auto tapping or account sharing? Can you act like an adult and stop the personal attacks and cyber bullying you continue in game in group me and now right here in the forum? It’s pathertic.

Banned
    Post Count
    Speed admits that over half the spenders use auto tap in which by his logic half of all the top teams including ghosts use it, and therefore could be considered cheating by some.

I don’t know any of those in top team but i do find it entertaining the mud that is slung between them. So by all means continue, I’ll sit back and read while eating popcorn.

In all seriousness Gree probably won’t do a thing about auto tap etc, as I do agree they won’t ban half of the top spenders.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Goddess View Post
    As in real life there are rules and some infractions are worse then others. Speeding 10 miles an hour over the speed limit in a highway is not as bad as speeding 10 miles an hour in a school zone or construction zone and why it’s more points on your license in a school zone over on a highway. For me using a computer program to tap for you absolutely is cheating. Back in the day the heat of the WD battle Included endurance and teams pulling together by getting a phone call at whatever time of the night to hop on as we drew a contender. Setting up a program to tap for you and players defend it by putting that on the same level as other things in the game is probably a defense chosen by someone using it or having their teammates use it and reaping the benefits of it. I’m not suggesting banning the players but gree needs to put a stop to it. Please gree put something in place that requires a human to respond periodically to squash the cheaters .

And for the record being Gene continues to personally attack me and make false accusations against my character, gree or deca PLEASE do a forensic review of my account since 2012 when I started and post the results. As I’ve never ever used the airplane glitch so please review my account and feel free to publicly post the findings. I welcome the post and give my full permission. Gene are you willing to do the same for auto tapping or account sharing? Can you act like an adult and stop the personal attacks and cyber bullying you continue in game in group me and now right here in the forum? It’s pathertic.
    I've heard many things over the years.
    I've never heard anyone claim that you cheated.
    As an old woman who twice ran for the US presidency once said, "At this point what difference does it make?"
    I am not telling anyone what to do.
    If I were you, I'd just keep DEWIN whatever it is you wanna DEW.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    I'm voting for CPL SKI. I don't like Stellaman or Rule The World.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    I'm voting for CPL SKI. I don't like Stellaman or Rule The World.
    Do you mean that no candidates represent community?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Do you mean that no candidates represent community?
    There are those candidates that ran who feel they are above others, they like to assert their control. Then there are those who are real people. I in fact can say that i believe that Cpl. SKI is a good guy and will look out for the interests of others without looking down upon them as the others will do. There is a certain group of them and we all know who they are, they preach their rightiousness to everyone as seen here above. They are admins in almost every groupme room and they seek to control everyone and treat them as if they are children. Think about these things when you join a team, think about these things when you choose to do legendary matches with the people on these teams. Leave their rooms and make your own. Ehmon

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I read(rep meeting) that community have decided several change, but where does the community discuss?
    I cant find it here in forum.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    I read(rep meeting) that community have decided several change, but where does the community discuss?
    it happens on groupme
    Xx/xx/13 -=Splintercell=- - 20/03/14
    20/03/14 Illuminati - 21/2/17
    21/02/17 Veteran Forum Finest -

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
    it happens on groupme
    The MW community reps need to be posting here, too... not every MW player uses Group Me or has access into 3rd-party chat app rooms.

If you want the "community discussion" to be transparent and all-access, discuss it here. No need to wait for a "rep" to post. The forum is your voice... use it.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    The MW community reps need to be posting here, too... not every MW player uses Group Me or has access into 3rd-party chat app rooms.

If you want the "community discussion" to be transparent and all-access, discuss it here. No need to wait for a "rep" to post. The forum is your voice... use it.
    Well that's a slap in the face to the reps..

GroupMe is superiorly more organised than the forum, and more importantly isn't confined to the ridiculous amount of rules that are enforced by mods and such.

As an example.. this thread lives on despite it being thread to solely bash a player (which breaks a fundamental rule on the forums) .. but when Hellraizer (before he quit) wrote multiple threads that had details from the player reps meetings, they were delete because they weren't posted in black colour???

So obviously community discussion can not be transparent

Post Count

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OlapDev View Post
    Well that's a slap in the face to the reps..

GroupMe is superiorly more organised than the forum, and more importantly isn't confined to the ridiculous amount of rules that are enforced by mods and such.

As an example.. this thread lives on despite it being thread to solely bash a player (which breaks a fundamental rule on the forums) .. but when Hellraizer (before he quit) wrote multiple threads that had details from the player reps meetings, they were delete because they weren't posted in black colour???

So obviously community discussion can not be transparent
    You cannot have it both ways... and the gif was for you being so amazingly misinformed and your enjoyment at perpetuating ridiculous fabrications... so... whatever... go troll on Group Me.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Fabrications??.. do you not remember how many people saw it happen... But if you still believe it to be a fabrication we still have HRs ticket details::

So why should we believe that the forums are a open community environment?