London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

Current Bugs RUINING GAME ! :-(

Since last update , there have been so many Bugs that's it's becoming more than a joke .

Are these being looked at at all ?

1. Missing Epic Boss Milestones on BOTH my accounts - even with perfect signal or Wi-Fi . Missing End of Event Leaderboard rewards seem to have stopped BUT only if your using Wi-Fi & not Data .

2. My Alt Account has missed out an a few Arena Milestones to but this was minor .

3. Game constantly crashing when watching long or 'complex' videos for Gems . Both my Accounts & other Knights in both our Guilds .

4. Various Armours , Rings & Amulets being unavailable until Game is exited & reloaded . Sometimes device has to be turned off .

5. Fusions disappear during Improvements : Level 1/99 Fire Armour is boosted with only 4* Fire Booster you have . Improvement graphics occur , game wobbles a bit & ... nothing ...
    Armour is STILL Level 1/99 , Gold is Gone & no 4* Fusion let . This has only happened on my Alt account . On my main it's happened but Items are still there & just have to repeat the action .

6. Top Pets disappearing . Only seems to happen when you have an almost Full Pet , Ring , Amulet & Armour inventories :
    Our Sentinel has lost both his maxed 5* Water Pet & maxed 4* Tier IV Spirit Pet & is utterly dejected . This has ruined most of his line ups , and he's wanting to quit playing . He says he'll contact you GREE people before doing drastic stuff but he's not had much joy before .

As I've been told to take 'sceenshots' when I've contacted Help Department , they often require them from before there IS a problem ! How are we meant to know beforehand ??

I've preemptively taken screenshots of ALL my Shadow Forged Armours , Rings , Amulets & 5* plus 4* Pets 'just in case' as I'm getting so paranoid about all the muck ups . Call me crazy but better safe than sorry .

I know you guys have had a few issues - judging by Facebook when I've been able to use it , but this has gone top far now .

Please , please try to sort any or all of these & get on our good books again ...
    Thanks .

hmm I dont experience the problems you describe.......

Are you using Phone Data or Wi-Fi ?
    I have no Wi-Fi at home & signal 'dips' often - mainly when buses go past 20 feet from my place . I try to make sure my signal is maxed before I go for a Milestone Level on an Epic Boss , but sometimes it's impossible .

I took a screenshot of myself reaching Level 70 on Epic Boss earlier - with the 'EARNED' message prominent . I'll do same next time I get the 'error' screen to . Really I shouldn't have to go through all these measures to ensure I get my deserved rewards . I've only failed twice since last December to reach Level 100+ on the EB - & that was due to having to retrieve my account after losing it !

The latest update took up a LOT of memory & my phones are quite basic - not sure if this is causing some of the problems or not ? Had to delete Google+ App to fit it in memory - not a big loss as I hardly used it .

Still our Sentinel has a high end device & losing those Pets was pretty inexplicable ?

We were wondering if with all the features trying to work together now , the Server is unable to cope with all the data storage - perhaps mainly when communicating with older/slower devices ? We know you've had Cyber Attacks , battling to repair damage AND trying to find/ban those cheaters .

Unfortunately the best Cheaters will unlikely to be caught , as some of the top hackers are laughing at your efforts to stop them . On the plus side we're given to understand there are very few if them - obviously they have bigger targets out there with massive online gaming & K&D slips under the radar a bit ...

I'll still continue playing the game , and I do hope you never run into any of these issues yourself . IF you ever DO , the unbelievable frustration & swearing will hit you like a ton of bricks ...
    Just saying & thank you for posting a reply . It is appreciated :-)
    Last edited by London Knight; 10-28-2017 at 08:20 AM.

i think you are on to something there. I do play the game.. mix of cell data and wifi...but when Im on cell data most likely im doing other things at the same time so I probably wont catch things if I miss out on rewards.

I do notice that some of the recent updates seem to do a lot more server checks (for cheat detection i guess?) and I could see that causing delays. I also notice ads not working properly when the server is overloaded (like beginning of a war event, for example).

It has not gotten to the point of the game being unplayable for me, but yeah if they don't fix things I could see a lot going that direction. I have scattered complaints from players in my alliance having to deal with game issues but they are not as severe as what you describe.

My game was continually stalling. I did a factory reset on my Samsung s3 and then could not install the game from Google Play store as it is no longer compatible . It is ok to do updates but not acceptable if users are cut off from the game by the software being upgraded to newer operating systems

Well I've gotten 2/3 of my missing Epic Boss rewards & got some nice gifts to compensate for the hassle :-D WELL DONE GREE !!!

Our Sentinel has got his 4* Tier III Water Pet back , BUT NOT his 5* Their III Spirit Pet .
    Apparently 'there is no record of it' , despite myself & others seeing it multiple times ... Not sure what happened there - data removed from Server perhaps - and he's not terribly pleased . Okay he got compensation stuff as well but doesn't really make up the hard work , Gold , Evolving & Adventuring etc it took to max a 5* Tier III Pet ?
    I know it takes WEEKS to max each of mine & he can't play 24/7 like I can ...
    Oh well ...