DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LTQ's?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, what's defense? What am I supposed to be defending?
    Something Gree never cared about. That's why attack is 4 times as much as defense now.

Post Count
    Hi everyone!

Balancing is part of the stuff we would like to get our nose in. But like everything there are priorities and we are currently focusing on more technical issues affecting the player base (lags / iOS / etc).

You will notice that there are no LTQs running at the same time as larger event such as a Battle for Empire City. The reason is not because the LTQ is causing lag, but more because we do not want to take the risk of it actually doing so. We are still working on the problem.

That being said, while we are investigating these issues, we still want to keep you entertained in game. Therefore we decided to rework the schedule for you to still enjoy the week-end events and still have fun during the week (while no major event is running).

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Have fun in game!

Karrazz

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    lol, what's defense? What am I supposed to be defending?
    Ask the people in the top syndicates who were getting 30-50% mafia defence every weekend and complained that it wasn't enough so now they get 50-90%. Everyone outside the top 75 got attack only. That, in Gregs words, is not creating an imbalance.

You may not care about being attacked and robbed. Others do. That's one reason so many left

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrazz View Post
    Hi everyone!

Balancing is part of the stuff we would like to get our nose in. But like everything there are priorities and we are currently focusing on more technical issues affecting the player base (lags / iOS / etc).

You will notice that there are no LTQs running at the same time as larger event such as a Battle for Empire City. The reason is not because the LTQ is causing lag, but more because we do not want to take the risk of it actually doing so. We are still working on the problem.

That being said, while we are investigating these issues, we still want to keep you entertained in game. Therefore we decided to rework the schedule for you to still enjoy the week-end events and still have fun during the week (while no major event is running).

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Have fun in game!

Karrazz
    WOW, I feel special. I was doing LTQ's all last weekend while others were battling. I guess those were just for me as I can't be bothered with events that give useless rewards. For your info, the majority of people ARE NOT having fun. That's why 20,000 accounts stop playing in the last 18 months. The only people having fun are those that spend a fortune or use bots. The rest of us have work on week days. Having to play every couple of hours to keep up on 4 events isn't fun, but sensible people like me aren't important. You're only interested in keeping the top players happy.

Keep going as you are and your problems will go away along with the game.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomsdayMY View Post
    Ask the people in the top syndicates who were getting 30-50% mafia defence every weekend and complained that it wasn't enough so now they get 50-90%. Everyone outside the top 75 got attack only. That, in Gregs words, is not creating an imbalance.

You may not care about being attacked and robbed. Others do. That's one reason so many left
    It's a crime game, not Care Bears! Are we talking about big spenders quitting because some non-spending 'part time account' was able to beat them up? You shouldn't be able to buy immunity in this or any other game.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"