LTQ's?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LTQ's?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

LTQ's?

Are we going to be getting some anytime soon? I hate Ltqs but need the powers to make resources

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow thanks for the help from the moderators way to earn that in game gold. Can I get a job and offer no help? I see the ltqs are back but no mods or someone from Deca can respond to a post inquiring about the game?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Check vile's post above-
    Btw - there are 3 ltq's active now

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Roc1720 View Post
    Wow thanks for the help from the moderators way to earn that in game gold. Can I get a job and offer no help? I see the ltqs are back but no mods or someone from Deca can respond to a post inquiring about the game?
    You're welcome!

What makes you think I know more than you?
    I'm a player, just like you, who has to find out these things just like you do.
    Sure, I am in direct contact with Deca (and you are here, too, on the forum in a way since they read everything.) But, just because I ask about or for something, it does not mean they have to answer me or any of the volunteer player representives when we ask about or for something on behalf of the CC community. If I know, I post; if I don't know, I ask. If I get an answer, great! If I don't, we'll all eventually find out together.

FYI: This is the info for the cycle schedule that Deca has kindly posted for the CC community by request: November Cycle Update
    Most players know that an LTQ or three will launch the day after BfEC or SA... just like LTBs, not everything has to be spelled out on the cycle schedule either here or in-game.

If you think you can do a better job and can earn that in game gold better than me, please apply *here*
    Good luck!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    You're welcome!

What makes you think I know more than you?
    I'm a player, just like you, who has to find out these things just like you do.
    Sure, I am in direct contact with Deca (and you are here, too, on the forum in a way since they read everything.) But, just because I ask about or for something, it does not mean they have to answer me or any of the volunteer player representives when we ask about or for something on behalf of the CC community. If I know, I post; if I don't know, I ask. If I get an answer, great! If I don't, we'll all eventually find out together.

FYI: This is the info for the cycle schedule that Deca has kindly posted for the CC community by request: November Cycle Update
    Most players know that an LTQ or three will launch the day after BfEC or SA... just like LTBs, not everything has to be spelled out on the cycle schedule either here or in-game.

If you think you can do a better job and can earn that in game gold better than me, please apply *here*
    Good luck!
    Ah yes I forgot that line about this forum "it's for players to help other players not to get help from people who actually run the game" and no i don't want to do a better job on this forum I want to do less but get paid some of that sweet in game gold�� plus VL you are the only mod on here with a consistent presence and help when you can i couldn't top you!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    From nothing to ltq overload. Ridiculous.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ha ridiculousness is the foundation of this game, defense buildings, store items, kingpins, respect points, in game cash, iph and scrathers all pretty much worthless. Syndicate base water and wood are the most needed but those two buildings yield the least, return on investment of resources used in the underground lab takes many months if not over a year to recoup. All of that on top of little in game info it's amazing this game is still up and running.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Roc1720 View Post
    Ah yes I forgot that line about this forum "it's for players to help other players not to get help from people who actually run the game" and no i don't want to do a better job on this forum I want to do less but get paid some of that sweet in game gold�� plus VL you are the only mod on here with a consistent presence and help when you can i couldn't top you!
    lol, thanks... but it's not that much gold, and it was nice to get a little something

I think Deca is trying to be more informative here than we've been used to in the past, but that's Deca's way of doing things: they like to communicate with the players from what I've seen with other games they've taken over, and hopefully we'll see more of them around here when they're not grinding on code to fix the lag issues

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Has Deca ( or gree) ever explained why they like to run multiple LTQ's concurrently ??

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Has Deca ( or gree) ever explained why they like to run multiple LTQ's concurrently ??
    You mean bringing back the SLTQ, then a few hours later starting another one day LTQ, followed by another so that no one does the SLTQ? Perhaps it’s the same reason the run Epic boss and H&R at the same time (basically 2 stamina events as most people use stamina to trigger bosses) i.e. some people will buy gold to do both or it could be the reason they gave away Epic boss refills at treats and (even funnier) included them in a bundle i.e. they don’t have anyone that remotely understands the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Very rarely do we see anyone from Deca here saying anything. Most posts that give any info are from Vile Lynn. Would love to be in "direct contact" with them but we aren't. Even though they might read this board, we barely get any response from them, always through Vile. Just once I'd love to see an actual Deca rep here or in one of the chat apps answering questions and letting us know why the t5 syns get everything and the rest of us get scraps.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Only takes 6-7 hours to finish 24 hr ltq then go back to working on sltq. Easy peasy

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Only takes 6-7 hours to finish 24 hr ltq then go back to working on sltq. Easy peasy
    Noooo easy peasy, because after a 24hr ltq ends another pops up.
    They stopped ltqs during SA and BfEC, because it allegedly contributes to the lag. And ltq overoad doesn't?!?!?!?!! Try doing SB production; obscenely slow to get in, collect, and restart. Even worse when you have to switch accounts.

And sooooo many attack mods, they seriously need to balance out that major gap between attack and defense...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Noooo easy peasy, because after a 24hr ltq ends another pops up.
    They stopped ltqs during SA and BfEC, because it allegedly contributes to the lag. And ltq overoad doesn't?!?!?!?!! Try doing SB production; obscenely slow to get in, collect, and restart. Even worse when you have to switch accounts.

And sooooo many attack mods, they seriously need to balance out that major gap between attack and defense...
    But so many people think this game is only about attack. Its defense too.

Post Count
    lol, what's defense? What am I supposed to be defending?