Now you have become the custodians of the shambling zombie husk that is Modern War, please can you outline your intentions with regard to the following points:

1) Limited Time Quest Buildings. Have noted a lack of these for some while until the 8-level Precision/Precise(?) Tower. Noticed this is just a repurposed version of an existing LTQ building. No changes at all. Is this going to be a thing? Will you be shelling out for some original artwork is the future? Cash from LTQ buildings is really the only way for new players to boost their income. Without this, you will see (even) more n00bs flake out within days of starting, because they can't afford to buy buildings or do upgrades.

2) Base expansion. Pretty sure that most of us on this forum maxed out our base expansions years ago. Doesn't really seem to be any reason why there has to be a maximum base size at all, but even if there does, why couldn't it be twice what it is now? I'm nearly full now, and I'd like to keep growing my base. Probably lots of other people would too.

3) Defence buildings. HAHAHAHAHA yeah. Can you please look at finding a way to make these relevant again? Used to be a useful tool once upon a time, now...not so much.

4) Graphics. It's not 2010 any more. Please can we get something done about the horribly dated look of the maps. Maybe send some people out into the real world to see what actual humans, vehicles, and buildings, look like.

5) New Unit buildings. We've had the same unit buildings since...always, I think. Not that it matters, since none of the units actually make it into battle any more, but if you were intending to make the cash units relevant again at some point, perhaps we could have new unit buildings with more of a 'future war' theme.

I'd be interested to see what's on the cards.