[OCT 2017] CC Player Reps & Deca Meeting - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [OCT 2017] CC Player Reps & Deca Meeting

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    I beg to differ on that. Many people think this is something for bragging rights. But the point we are trying to make is that reps have a personal non game issue with someone and telling others in same syn that either they boot that person or they won't get any help from rep.
    Ok, bragging rights are fun. That is a huge part of gaming.
    (Reps have no influence over bragging rights, JS. Brag all you want!)

My point is: Enjoy the game; ignore the drama.

If creating drama is a player's "thing" that makes the game fun for them, they might have a hard time finding or staying in a syndicate. That's part of the game, too.

If you or your syndicate needs help, pick another rep to help you or ask for help here on the forum... it is that simple.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

If creating drama is a player's "thing" that makes the game fun for them, they might have a hard time finding or staying in a syndicate. That's part of the game, too.

If you or your syndicate needs help, pick another rep to help you or ask for help here on the forum... it is that simple.
    We have asked here on the forum. No responses given.

Post Count
    I agree Player Reps don't have any real power, they just think they do. Knowledge is power. A source of information such as a player rep doesn't necessarily have "power" as they has influence over the crime city community, being that go-to for information. When they give out biased or even false information is what could be seen as an "abuse of power," and that is exactly what's happening.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I agree Player Reps don't have any real power, they just think they do. Knowledge is power. A source of information such as a player rep doesn't necessarily have "power" as they has influence over the crime city community, being that go-to for information. When they give out biased or even false information is what could be seen as an "abuse of power," and that is exactly what's happening.
    Some might even call it blackmail or an OLD fashioned bully tactic

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTERFTW View Post
    Some might even call it blackmail or an OLD fashioned bully tactic
    I agree 110%>>>>it's more of a "Abuse of position", they refuse to help ppl in the community that refuse to knuckle under to thier bully tacics &/or demands to help them bully others.....it's Ridiculous ! Unless some Player Reps step up & show they are not a part of it, then they are ALL GUILTY.... IGNORING PPL REQUESTING INFO & HELP ONLY SHOWS THEY ARE JUST AS BIG A BULLY AS ANY TROLL
    Truth Teller

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

We have requested help from ALL REPS.....no help

When they hand pick the ppl that's allowed in player reps Info rooms & ignore private messages from ppl that's not done anything to not be allowed rep assistance EXCEPT BRING THIER BIAS & UNJUST WAYS TO LIGHT, that's ABUSE, PLAIN & SIMPLE !
    Truth Teller

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

I have personally invited all player reps to a line app room WHERE ALL PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED, NOT THE HAND PICKED FAVORITES, only CLEMENTINE joined, all others ignored &/or refused to help anyone outside of "THIER LOOP"....that's disgraceful ! T1-5 team player reps..if you are not too good to help anyone outside of your team Prove it !! Join Community help room & post info for everyone, not who you hand pick
    Truth Teller

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why don't plate reps answer private messages ? They have vanished & ignoring Community, no posts in thier own rooms but have been told by thier TOP 1-5 Teammates, they give them as mush help &/or assistance on issues as they like.....what is that if it's not SELF SERVING BIAS.....REPLACE ALL REPS, EVERYONE LAST OF THEM !

I guess my next post will call them out by name, maybe that will get some answers &/or reply ! You think ??
    Truth Teller

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Most likely they don’t want you in the room cause all you do is start drama dani. Simple as that.

Team takes in a known asshat... and then backs their behavior, they don’t deserve to be helped with info.

Reps aren’t getting paid or get any extra benefits from helping out. So someone goes after one of them personally why should their hours spent be used to help that person?

Funny how one of the biggest drama starters is crying out about this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And they probably don’t reply to your private messages caused they blocked you cause you annoy the crap out of them

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBagCronin View Post
    Most likely they don’t want you in the room cause all you do is start drama dani. Simple as that.

Team takes in a known asshat... and then backs their behavior, they don’t deserve to be helped with info.

Reps aren’t getting paid or get any extra benefits from helping out. So someone goes after one of them personally why should their hours spent be used to help that person?

I'm very curious, does the person crying about helping a team with a known troll have any screen shots to support those claims being said going on for over a year? So its not ok for any players to fight back against a player rep, who has told most high rank syndicate leaders to not allow that player join any high ranking team by bullying them with ultimatums? This player rep is not ok with this player who they claim has trolled them for over a year (fyi, that rep is not telling you the truth, demand to see screen shots for the last year supporting that false claim), but this same player rep was perfectly ok with supporting and making excuses for a leader of a syndicate they were on, that was a convicted child sex offender. Just remember, there's 2 sides to every story

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    And to top it off, how is it ok and not a violation of ToS that this player rep is using an acct that was tranferred to them from a retired player?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBagCronin View Post

Seems you're the drama.....sit down somewhere & stop playing suck up for inside help

As for help, I get help, I use forum & CS Tickets, as well as A couple of reps that know I only call out ppl for the fakes & liars that truly are.....I agree Player Rep is a full time unpaid job, kudos for them & thier service, but ENTIRE COMMUNITY should be allowed into rooms not hand selected click of "I'm superior haters" I call yall, MY FANS, so thank you for being so concerned about what I do ! Lmao
    Truth Teller

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Last I knew you had retired and the entire community was much better off... go back to that life.

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count
    Please PM me proof that we dont help individuals with concerns. Also, here is the link to our room on GM if you have concerns about the game you can post them there.

You're invited to my new group "4 The CC Players" on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_group/25544493/joRAhF