[OCT 2017] CC Player Reps & Deca Meeting - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [OCT 2017] CC Player Reps & Deca Meeting

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wonder how long before Dani causes drama in the GroupMe room... I don’t give it long at all 😂😂😂

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBagCronin View Post
    Team takes in a known asshat... and then backs their behavior, they don’t deserve to be helped with info.

Reps aren’t getting paid or get any extra benefits from helping out. So someone goes after one of them personally why should their hours spent be used to help that person?
    I fail to see where you are getting your information from. Team takes in player, player does fine. Other player has personal drama with our player, I tell both players to keep it personal and keep the syndicate out of it. One of the players happens to be a player rep and uses her position as leverage to get revenge on the syndicate as a whole. What our member did was wrong, what the rep in question did wasn't any better. We didn't back up our player, we just didn't defend what the other player did to our team and in turn won't reward them by giving them what they want because that would then make their actions justified, which they were not.

If you would like details and screenshots please feel free to pm me on line and I will gladly discuss, my pm is wide open.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I fail to see where you are getting your information from. Team takes in player, player does fine. Other player has personal drama with our player, I tell both players to keep it personal and keep the syndicate out of it. One of the players happens to be a player rep and uses her position as leverage to get revenge on the syndicate as a whole. What our member did was wrong, what the rep in question did wasn't any better. We didn't back up our player, we just didn't defend what the other player did to our team and in turn won't reward them by giving them what they want because that would then make their actions justified, which they were not.

If you would like details and screenshots please feel free to pm me on line and I will gladly discuss, my pm is wide open.
    It wont happen Evan, because nobody wants to know the truth. And all this drama could have been avoided if the rep didnt tell most top ranked teams to not give that player a seat. Funny how all this was never an issue when that player was at Tap. I blame Zc for this

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    LMAO... you have created a bad look for your team. Whether you want to admit it or not.. many have changed opinions on DNG.

That player was an issue at TAP. So A for effort but FAIL.

You all keep *****ing about it, it’s a free country...
    Well for the most part.

So anplayer rep had an issue that person then trolls them by putting the reps personal phone number as their in game name and you say that by player rep not wanting to help the team that houses the asshat that is comparable to having a personal phone number posted for all to see?

You really are dumb

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Like sand through the hourglass

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nezzar View Post
    Like sand through the hourglass
    heh, totally...

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    LMAO... you have created a bad look for your team. Whether you want to admit it or not.. many have changed opinions on DNG.

That player was an issue at TAP. So A for effort but FAIL.

You all keep *****ing about it, it’s a free country...
    Well for the most part.

So anplayer rep had an issue that person then trolls them by putting the reps personal phone number as their in game name and you say that by player rep not wanting to help the team that houses the asshat that is comparable to having a personal phone number posted for all to see?

You really are dumb
    This could have all been avoided had that player rep just minded their own business and stuck to playing CC instead of going out of their way to make sure most high rank leaders not allow that player a seat. The player rep should not be trying to settle any personal issues with any specific players by manipulating others into believing false stories. Every story is like a pancake, no matter how you flip it, there will always be two sides. Unfortunately, there are some who just refuse to know the truth and are quick to judge after hearing only one side.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wonder how long before Dani causes drama in the GroupMe room... I don’t give it long at all ������
    Hahahahaha

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is it really too much to ask , not to overlap LTQ's ???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Is it really too much to ask , not to overlap LTQ's ???
    Cha, I'm not the most fond of overlapping LTQs either, but I have the feeling since so many players have great energy regen modifiers and many more energy modifiers are continually available thru events, the game is evolving into players having to choose which LTQs or which events to do or not do... or use gold which is always an option, of course, but it's never required.

Take for instance HCB (Hardcore Boss) running at the same time as H&R (Hate & Revenge). I don't like it one bit! I think HCBs pop up faster with PvP attacks and that uses stamina and so does H&R. HCBs will pop using Energy too, but I prefer using my stamina so I have to choose: H&R or farm HCB100+ like I'm crazy. Or I can use up my stamina refills or use gold to refill stamina or a combo or not farm or do chains... (but, haha, crazy is not an option)
    This is one of the many reasons why I think CC is so successful: no 2 players play the game alike. Heh, I can't even get two of my own accts to play similarly. (And mostly, CC is successful because there are a lot of very competitive, beastly free players biting at the virtual heals of golden players.)

Basically, my point is...We all get to choose how to play and now, more than ever, we are certainly getting bombarded with choices! Good luck with yours!

Post Count
    I wouldn't say CC is successful lol. The lag is getting worse and for IOS it can take up to 10 min to log on. On Android it takes forever to donate and start production.
    IMO the lag should be fixed first and not bombard us with events.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Cha, I'm not the most fond of overlapping LTQs either, but I have the feeling since so many players have great energy regen modifiers and many more energy modifiers are continually available thru events, the game is evolving into players having to choose which LTQs or which events to do or not do... or use gold which is always an option, of course, but it's never required.

Take for instance HCB (Hardcore Boss) running at the same time as H&R (Hate & Revenge). I don't like it one bit! I think HCBs pop up faster with PvP attacks and that uses stamina and so does H&R. HCBs will pop using Energy too, but I prefer using my stamina so I have to choose: H&R or farm HCB100+ like I'm crazy. Or I can use up my stamina refills or use gold to refill stamina or a combo or not farm or do chains... (but, haha, crazy is not an option)
    This is one of the many reasons why I think CC is so successful: no 2 players play the game alike. Heh, I can't even get two of my own accts to play similarly. (And mostly, CC is successful because there are a lot of very competitive, beastly free players biting at the virtual heals of golden players.)

Basically, my point is...We all get to choose how to play and now, more than ever, we are certainly getting bombarded with choices! Good luck with yours!

I see your point- my regen is decent but i cant finish the 24hr ultimate without lots of gold. I just think running one same event at a time is sufficient. Im a light gold user but i have many decisions abd choices- im the target that gree should want to spend more , the spenders are going to spend. But I'm not spending on everything & more choices just makes me back off period-

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Nothing personal, just a different opinion, but a game losing 1,000 accounts per month on average over the last 18 months is a game on death row waiting for the sentence to be carried out, not a successful one.

I have to no issue with choosing events, but either 99.99% of game developers have got it massively wrong by having a little to do on week days and lots at weekends (because they understand that people have work, school etc), or Deca are the experts!! My money is on everyone else. Most people have little time to play on week days and are given 4 or 5 events to do. At the weekend, there’s one and for the majority of players (those outside the top 10% who are leaving at a rate of 1,000 a month) you can get the same rewards for playing all weekend as you can for about 2,000 energy oh a weekday.

How do you get your syndicate to to the LTQ to get materials for the SB when they’re losing massive stats from the one day LTQ. Why bring back the SLTQ, then kill the second one with with one day LTQ’s? If there is a choice, people are choosing personal stats over syndicates.

You can sense the frustration on here now, it’s not just me complaining any more. Even Mrs Cash and I agree on things!!

Things need to change. Everyone has their own priorities, but I would suggest that finding out why so many people are leaving and stopping that is the main one. Sorry, but being a co-leader in a syndicate of a game that was shut down, won’t be very helpful. Personally, there’s too much on week days when I don’t have the time to play. The rewards for weekend events are so low for a syn outside the top 50, it’s easier not to bother. The one day LTQ’s have ruined the game in so many ways.