[OCT 2017] CC Player Reps & Deca Meeting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [OCT 2017] CC Player Reps & Deca Meeting

Post Count

Post [OCT 2017] CC Player Reps & Deca Meeting

CC Player Representives & Deca OCTOBER Meeting Transcript Tap link to view.

Many issues still in progress.... will follow up when possible.

Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    CC Player Representives & Deca OCTOBER Meeting Transcript Tap link to view.

Many issues still in progress.... will follow up when possible.

Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month.
    Still waiting on someone to reply back to me asap concerning one of your player reps bullying and abusing power

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    6 - Alternating attack/def mods for LTQ’s has been implemented already? 4 attack and one def in 5 days is alternating? BS

You want to change the war mods but don’t to create an imbalance? Wake up, you’ve already created a massive one with constant attack mods in the LTQ’s. Outside the top 25 syndicates, people have anywhere between a 5:1 and 10:1 attack/def ratio.

You need more people from outside the top 25 syndicates involved to get a balanced perspective. Failure to understand that in the past is probably why 35,000 active accounts 18 months ago is now less than half of that.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I’m surprised that no one mentioned having the EB and HR at the same time doesn’t work. Too many people do EB only so chaining - the main concept of the event- is almost impossible down the food chain.

EB should replace HCB. Having an event where you need to be around at the end to be successful and 65% of the world are asleep is crazy. Change the end time to 4am on the East coast and see how many people want to keep it.

The 4 day H&R is an complete failure. Whoever decided to change it doesn’t understand the event. It takes 3 to 4 days to build your chains and score decent points. Dividing every goal by 2 doesn’t work. I’ve finished in the top 50 in just about every H&R. I stopped trying half way through this one. I won’t even bother in future. I get massive rewards for free in LTQ’s. There’s no longer any point spending $200 to finish high in an event that gives me 8% mafia attack or defence.

When this game was thriving, weekday goals could be done is an evening and weekends were busy. Now, you need to be online every 2 hours, all day every day or you miss out on a lot. It’s way too much. It’s starting to feel like this is a game for the retired and unemployed. If you have a serious job, you just can’t keep up.

As you can tell from this and my recent posts, I’m totally frustrated with the game. The lag is one thing, but the current strategy will have us all at level 300 in 6 months with 100:1 attack defence ratio. Everyone will have sold their money buildings as there’s nothing to use game cash on and they’re only useful for other people to trigger bosses and grab free cash.

In my view, you’ve got it completely wrong unless you just want retired and unemployed Americans playing the game.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The only way you will get a response is if you post something to get you an infraction like i did. They dont seem to have a customer service department. Numerous tickets sent in by many members have yet to be acknowledged

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I am to....Reps are abusing power to blackmail Teams &/or players to do what they say do, "Or Else".....it's Ridiculous & a clear violation of trust & position

DECA, REPLACE REPS !!
    Truth Teller

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If we all constantly let Deca know exactly what's going on & how anyone that doesn't do what A CERTAIN REP WANTS entire teams are "EXILED" from REP ACCESS.....CLEAR MISUSE OF POWER/POSITION ! AMOF, the same rep crying over being bullied is one of the BIGGEST BULLIES in CC....put your big girl panties on, if you dish it out some ppl will give it back, plain & simple
    Truth Teller

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroGlide View Post
    I am to....Reps are abusing power to blackmail Teams &/or players to do what they say do, "Or Else".....it's Ridiculous & a clear violation of trust & position

DECA, REPLACE REPS !!
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTERFTW View Post
    Still waiting on someone to reply back to me asap concerning one of your player reps bullying and abusing power
    No idea what you're talking about... the player reps have no "power" to abuse.

Post Count
    ....put your big girl panties on, if you dish it out some ppl will give it back, plain & simple
    Exactly...

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I could clue you in Vile Lynn if you find me on Line App

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTERFTW View Post
    I could clue you in Vile Lynn if you find me on Line App
    My Line ID is clementine88

It's in my profile, too, if anybody needs help.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Clem you go out of your way to help ppl on line app, GMe & here in Forum, you are an incredible person & nothing is directed at you nor Stone'd Cole....had to clarify that
    Truth Teller

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No idea what you're talking about... the player reps have no "power" to abuse.
    If they have no power as you say, then they need to be told that. Not telling teams boot players or be kicked from info rooms.

Post Count
    Clem you go out of your way to help ppl on line app, GMe & here in Forum, you are an incredible person & nothing is directed at you nor Stone'd Cole....had to clarify that
    Thanks, Dani... I try I'm sure there are others who feel otherwise, heh. But it doesn't bother me. Play and let play!

Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    If they have no power as you say, then they need to be told that. Not telling teams boot players or be kicked from info rooms.
    Do they really need to be told that they have no power? Really? They are all adults, and I'm sure they know that they have no power; they know Deca is in control and reps are the messengers. They aren't paid, or elite or special... It would be kind of silly for me to tell anybody, "You have no power!" lol, think about it.

Syndicates have their own rules and their own unique cultures. If the leadership of any syndicate wants to blacklist a particular player, they can; it's part of the game. It's their call. If a player rep does it, so what? Being a player rep does not mean they have to kiss everybody's butt. As long as they are not violating ToS, all is fair in love and war.

However... nobody should be harassed in the game. If you feel harassed, please report it to CS. They will deal with it privately. Harassing violates ToS... and it's is bad manners and bad Khama!

This is a game we play for fun, soooo.....
    Happy gaming!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

This is a game we play for fun, soooo.....
    Happy gaming!
    I beg to differ on that. Many people think this is something for bragging rights. But the point we are trying to make is that reps have a personal non game issue with someone and telling others in same syn that either they boot that person or they won't get any help from rep.