Error After Retrieving Account

So I'm not sure if this is the correct forum section to post in since I didn't see a technical support one.

I'm basically returning after a few years and trying to retrieve my account that I bound back in 2014. I Successfully sent the e-mail and entered the code, but once it tries to reload the game, it becomes permanently stuck on an error.

"There seems to be a problem connecting to the server. Please wait a few moments and try again. Error Code: 18"

Thank you in advance to anyone that can help.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Are you in Europe? Europe has it's own Server for the Game now ( since January 2016) , and old World's Accounts won't run on it .

Also Game has been updated from 3G to 4G/5G and HD Graphics ( I think?).

I had to bite the bullet , & forget about retrieving my World's Account of 18 months , when I got my new device - game would no longer run on my old basic Smartphone .

Started a new Account, bought two experience booster packs ( 100% extra Experience for 10 days each pack) & a few Gems . Opened a few 5 , 10 & 35 Gem Chests to get 2*, 3* & maxed 4*+ Armours ( great offer that!) .

Use all your previous knowledge to rule the Game ! Joined a max Lvl Guild with four days , reach Level 100 IN SIX DAYS , became GM within 4-5 Months :-D

Okay it's more difficult now to get top Dragon Forged - not to mention Shadow Forged - Armour materials now then when I started , but DF Armours are available to Guilds that finish in Top #500 or #250 for Events .
    Collect some & fuse until you get some you want to keep .
    It'll take time , but you'll get there - Stats for my maun Arena Line Up Shadows is THREE TIMES that of Epic+ Armours I was using in July 2015 ! 8-)

Okay Top Shadow Forged Rings & Amulets and maxed Top 5* Pets help ... but still ...

Your Game is what you can make of it . Good luck & look up 'FireDemons' Guild if you decide to play again & can access Euro Server .