GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Halloween "treats"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Halloween "treats"

Seen some people getting treats for logging in. I have checked on multiple accts for past 3 hrs and got nothing. Some only get on one of their accts. Are these just random or are we all supposed to get them?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol this is a Gree game bro. Everything is random.

Post Count
    Hey guys!

Login rewards are happening at random times for random durations. These will be handed out continuously during the Halloween period.

All you need to do is check regularly in game if any is being distributed at a given time.

Hope this clarifies things for you!

Have fun in game.

Karrazz

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just a quick thanks for dropping the only decent 'treat' when euros were sleeping......seems the only treats are for US players......we got 1 stamina refill while they slept, would have preferred the huge stat mafia def mod treat.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    Just a quick thanks for dropping the only decent 'treat' when euros were sleeping......seems the only treats are for US players......we got 1 stamina refill while they slept, would have preferred the huge stat mafia def mod treat.
    Yeah, not happy with that.

Treat 13 indeed was a Halloween Skateboard 289/248M +2% mafia def

Maybe we can post here if we see new ones pop up?

Last one I saw is:
    Treat 15 2 stamina refills

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Once again the only decent treat drops in the middle of the night for Europe.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    treat 16: Halloween HR-Revolver 205/242M +1% mafia att

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrazz View Post
    Hey guys!

Login rewards are happening at random times for random durations. These will be handed out continuously during the Halloween period.

All you need to do is check regularly in game if any is being distributed at a given time.

Have fun in game.

Karrazz

Yes, it clarifies things completely. You tell lies and can't be trusted. It's not random. It's when the US is awake apart from one lousy item yesterday. If the game is just for Americans, just tell us and the rest of us can leave. If not, start running it like a global game.

If you don't like my comment, publish the rewards and times they were available

Post Count
    Hi there!

As mentioned above, the rewards were created at random. Some days may award gold, some don't. Some will give only one units, others may pack 3 or 4 of them. Random basically.

Here's an overview of the times at which rewards were triggered on the first day (converted into Central Europe time UTC+2):

- 3:00:00 PM
    - 5:12:00 PM
    - 7:24:00 PM
    - 9:47:36 PM
    - 12:28:48 AM (oct. 24th)
    - 5:08:48 AM
    - 7:14:24 AM

Please note that we do have any influence on the time slots used by this event in the days to come.

I will not force anyone to take my word for granted, you all have the right to have your own opinions.

Should you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. I am here to help in the end.

And as usual, have fun in game!

Karrazz

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrazz View Post
    Hey guys!

Have fun in game.

Karrazz
    It clarifies nothing as I was logging in the same time as my syn members who got the prizes along with all the others that posted in chat forums that they received prizes. Also, iOS has a timer on theirs while droid doesn't. What is timer for? People do have to work and your "random drops" don't suit everyone. I agree with the euro players as most decent prizes dropped during U.S. daylight hrs. And how long do you consider the "Halloween period?" Thanks again for putting out something with no explanation of what it is.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    treat 23 is up: 25 political

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    treat 24: Halloween Passion V6 324/235M +1% mafia att

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    treat 58: Halloween Explosive Barrel 303/228M +1% mafia att