Update on the Treasure Hunt Chest issue

Dear Knights,

We know we have been very quiet on the subject and that you want answers and followups on what we are going to do about it, and for that I do want to apologize. First things first, I want to be clear about what happened. We made a mistake, shards were added into the chest instead of 3 and 10 keys. We understand that those who got the shards are happy while those who didn’t feel left out and disappointed. We have been discussing the possibility of removing the shards from the players' inventories but decided against it as it was not their fault. But we also do not feel like it’s fair to those who saw the issue and decided to not abuse it, which is why we have decided to make a gesture towards those who did not abuse the chest. We are still discussing what the content of this pack will be but we will inform you as soon as it has been decided.

I want to apologize once again for this and tell you that we have taken the necessary actions to best prevent this kind of issue to appear once again.

Thanks,
    MzQ
    Last edited by KnD-announce; 11-30-2017 at 03:38 AM.