What is the state of the game currently?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What is the state of the game currently?

Post Count

What is the state of the game currently?

Don't know what is going on but we are having weekly WD, which has killed me and I can't commit the time to weekly Frontline either and since I sit in a top 25 faction, this ruins performance. I've seen a lot of people leave our faction for either a top 10 or just outright quit.

There is no new content, just constant cash grabs. We have no new units in the store to keep things going, and I don't really care about new boost and cash buildings because they just keeping giving stats, which has became useless and no one needs more cash since most have trillions that we can't even use. Would love to use my Valor too. The game's economy is completely trashed.

Now, I was hoping DECA would fix something. I appreciate the small things they have done, They've given out more gold than GREE has but the game is still a gold sink and to be honest with you, I'd rather spend my money on Pokemon Duel, since it gets bi-weekly updates.

I know I have always argued against it, because I felt it never did any good but I really do feel the game is on its last legs and trying to get as much money as it can out of people before it shuts down. I don't know what to do anymore. I've met a lot of cool people playing this game but this game just drains you.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count
    Att and Def stats have lost their value. Why would anyone want to build their def. It doesn't affect your gameplay, other than you might be hit less in WD. Only reason to want to build Def is ego and bragging rights.

Attack stats help for some boss events.
    HCB only if they make your top 60.
    Raid Boss broken. Boost issue needs fixing
    Epic Boss simple enough for lower stat players.

If you want to encourage new players to stick with MW, start giving out Double strikes. No point having Triple and Quad strikes if you have no Doubles. You're scamming new players. Making them think their strikes are useful when in fact they only become active depending on your previous strike %. Having no Double strikes renders Triple and Quad strikes redundant.
    Less Def bonuses and more Double strikes please.

You want players to get active again? Bring back the old format PvP event where the faction spends a weekend beating the hell out of other players from the rivals list.

Retire the LTQ's until you fix the lag issue.

Banned
    Post Count
    It goes to show that Deca has no vision in fixing the game, instead of trying to build a long lasting income, they want to drain what they can by keeping the game patched up like a sinking boat. This used to be a great game, but the only reason any of us still play is because of faction mates. I guarantee you that no one really ones the game anymore.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah what was the reason to take out PVP event. Did anyone complain about it that much that it should be removed entirely? Who asked for Hardcore boss or Honor and Valour?
    And daily lottery? You seriously can't fix it in 2 years? Not so hard to use our cash either. Just give a good unit/building that costs insane amounts of cash, and upgrades of this building to increase in cost as high as no one can afford. Gives a nice touch and bragging rights who can upgrade highest.

If you are short on ideas, ask players. Filter out the ones technically impossible and give others for vote. And implement it. Ofc lags and such are important to fix, but once you do there might not be anyone to enjoy it anymore. You need to throw us a bone...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    Yeah what was the reason to take out PVP event. Did anyone complain about it that much that it should be removed entirely? Who asked for Hardcore boss or Honor and Valour?
    And daily lottery? You seriously can't fix it in 2 years? Not so hard to use our cash either. Just give a good unit/building that costs insane amounts of cash, and upgrades of this building to increase in cost as high as no one can afford. Gives a nice touch and bragging rights who can upgrade highest.

If you are short on ideas, ask players. Filter out the ones technically impossible and give others for vote. And implement it. Ofc lags and such are important to fix, but once you do there might not be anyone to enjoy it anymore. You need to throw us a bone...

It would also be nice to be able to use the faction vault again, add extra bonuses on so we can donate and work towards a goal as a team, the fm faction HQ to me is a waste of time as it seems I never have what it takes to build materials. Give me simple and fun and not some over exaggerated faction HQ.

Banned
    Post Count
    The faction hq is nothing but a gold hog. Even the top teams have cut down on that. They only work on the walls and fl bonuses. And that is a gold hog.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Faction HQ is impossible with the limited amount of concrete that is available.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    It goes to show that Deca has no vision in fixing the game, instead of trying to build a long lasting income, they want to drain what they can by keeping the game patched up like a sinking boat. This used to be a great game, but the only reason any of us still play is because of faction mates.
    WBS I think you just hit it out of the park.
    Question asked and answered!
    Game is pooched.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Endless cycle of WD,FL,WD ,FL is killing the game