GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: KingPin Points and Queries

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

KingPin Points and Queries

Hello Mobsters,

We have been receiving some reports of the KingPin Activation Point System not being 100% clear. We have reworked the KingPin FAQs both on the website and in-game to explain it better.

Please also find the information below:

“Activation PointActivation Point is the monthly premium (in KINGPIN Points) required to remain at the current KingPin Level. At the beginning of every month, you will "pay" this upkeep cost to remain at your current total KingPin Level. If your KingPin Points are less than the upkeep cost, then you will drop a level. If you have upgraded (increased your KingPin level during the month) then you don't have to pay any upkeep cost for the subsequent month.”

Let me take some examples for us to understand some scenarios-
    So let us say that there are 2 players at KingPin level 5, player A with 30k points and player B with 25k points. The Activation cost for the level of KingPin is 27.4k.
    Then after the beginning of the next month (assuming upkeep cost is applicable for both)-
    Player A will stay at level 5 with final points=2.6k;
    and Player B will downgrade to level 4 with final points=25k.

However, currently for Level 8, the Required Points are 150k and the Activation Points required are 171.4k. In this case if your points are let's say 160k at the end of the month, then as 160k <171.4k, you will drop a level and go to Level 7. However, as 160k>150k (required points for level 8), you will again come back to level 8 and your final points will be 10k. We understand that this exception at Level 8 where the Required Points are less than Activation Points is causing some confusion and hence we will be reducing the Activation Points with one of the next releases.

In case you have more questions/concerns, please feel free to share them in this thread and we can discuss/look into them together as it may help others understand their issues as well.

Spooneron

Post Count
    Hi,
    I am a daily player with 7 acconuts. I put a ticket into the help team. I'm still waiting for a full reply. Basically I have 2 ccount where the Kingpin points keep getting reset once an event ends. I reach level 2 Kingpin then an event ends and I am back to xzero. As I said earlier I am a daily player at least twice a day.

Why does this keep happening. If I earn Kingpin points from each event, then I will always stay at level 1 or 2

Post Count
    Hi vdubber!

Unfortunately I can't get too much into details here on the forum since you have privacy rights (which means we can't mention IDs for example).

Could you please send me a private message here on the forums with more details such as your in game ID, any currently open ticket numbers and maybe a few screenshots of your Kingpin UI (such as your current points and point log)? We should then be able to discuss more freely about this specific issue.

Thanks in advance!

Karrazz

Post Count
    Hello Karrazz,
    Thanks for your reply. PM will be sent to you.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why not make it easier on you and everyone else and stop with the activation cost. Oh I know, then you won't get the money from gold upkeep.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can we please just get a break down of what does what for points?

What does a epic boss kill produce for points?

Opening a box? Helping in raid boss?

Most people who track their KP level or work on leveling would LOVE to know just what gets them the points they need to level

Thanks!

Post Count
    Hi guys !

Here’s a more detailed view of how Kingpins are modified. Please be aware that these are base values on which modifiers may be applied.

Gold: 10 points per gold spent

Epic Boss:

Number of boss defeated Base points gained per Boss
    1 5
    21 10
    51 15
    101 25
    150 30

Raid Boss:

Number of Boss defeated Base points gained per Boss
    1 5
    21 10
    51 15
    101 25
    150 30

Hardcore Boss:

Minimum Daily Points earned Base points gained
    1 10
    11 50
    21 100
    31 500
    41 1000

Street Assault:

Minimum deploy points Base points gained
    1 100
    17000001 300
    30000001 1000
    60000001 5000
    120000001 8000

Battle for Empire City:

Number of attacks performed Base points gained
    1 10
    11 50
    21 100
    31 500
    41 1000

Lockbox:

Boxes opened Base points gained
    0 5
    1 2

Hope this helps in understanding better this mechanic!

Have fun in game!

Karrazz

Post Count
    Thanks Karrazz! Yes, that helps a lot!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubber View Post
    Hi,
    I have 2 ccount where the Kingpin points keep getting reset once an event ends. I reach level 2 Kingpin then an event ends and I am back to xzero. As I said earlier I am a daily player at least twice a day.
    I have reported this before: if you have multiple accounts on one device there are weird things going on. Not only with kingpin points.

A few things that pop up from the top of my hat:
    - energy has disappeared in account 2 when you have used energy in account 1.
    - during SA the ingame message system is mixed up: you see messages in account 2 (in syn 2) posted by a player of your syndicate 1 in account 1.
    - also during SA you see the popup (when you are matched in acc1) appear in acc2 but totally messed up. Your syn is in position 2 with a wrong name.
    - again during SA the endgame popups appear multiple times (once for each account in the same syn).
    - one more in SA: you see "tallying results" in acc 2 when the game ends in acc 1.

Gunny

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Did way over 41 hits in one battle and got no where close to 1,000 KP points. Also how do you get 41 points in hardcore boss event when max is 40. So ya, things are really cleared up. Thanks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Did way over 41 hits in one battle and got no where close to 1,000 KP points. Also how do you get 41 points in hardcore boss event when max is 40. So ya, things are really cleared up. Thanks
    Hmm... how does one get 41 points in HCB?

Edit: maybe it is points(K), as in: 41K (or 41M?) maximum points per day?

I'll ask....
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 10-28-2017 at 08:45 PM. Reason: still confused

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    10 points per gold spent?

Is that 10 points for every 1 gold spent? So I spend 25 gold and I get 250 points? Or is it each time I spend gold I get 10 points.

So I refill deploys during street assault for 25 gold, do I get 10 points or 250 points?

Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Which boss in raid boss counts? Any boss or just big ones? Does the hardcore boss get you the points for eb as well, since they both have 150 bosses? Do we not get points for legendary bosses? Boxes that say sorry u get nothing get more points than those that get prizes? Guess ill start doing box events now since thats all I get. Do we get points for anything over 41 ow's in battle?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There is no way we get the points listed , i have killed 250 epic bosses and there is no way I received 3000 points
    Fyi there hasnt been a hardcore boss event in at least a year

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Haven’t received any kingpin points for this weekend’s battle- i have more than 41 wins