Wasn't the gold sale

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wasn't the gold sale

Lurker
    Post Count

Wasn't the gold sale

Well the gold sale had no impact on playing this game. Nice try. What next? I am sure there will be some compensation for the dreadful lag and login issues during fl and we will get to buy gold to be rewarded with a few planes and tanks for the issues encountered. Keep looking if anyone evens reads this website any more

Banned
    Post Count
    I highly doubt a gold sale will affect anyone or a better prize pack. Unless of course Gree/Deca still have suckered enough people to buy them. If they fixed the lag and gameplay they would double the fold being spent.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anyone who spends money on gold during Frontline probably spends money on Coka Cola Products as well.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    Anyone who spends money on gold during Frontline probably spends money on Coka Cola Products as well.
    Well now, that could crack open a tin of worms.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    I bet they would have a cold turkey sandwich in the morning after all that coka cola
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?