Defense buildings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Defense buildings

Post Count

Defense buildings

is there any use of keeping defense buildings? defense buildings are probably the most ignored section in this game. or are we supposed to use them as decoration buildings?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I believed u answered ur question.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    is there any use of keeping defense buildings? defense buildings are probably the most ignored section in this game. or are we supposed to use them as decoration buildings?
    Hi TZora!
    I think they still help defense... a little... I've lost a few PvP attacks where profile stats said I should win but battle screen stats said otherwise: my rivals' defense stats were slightly higher on the PvP battle screen than shown on my rivals' profiles. I figured the difference was due to their defense buildings.

I'm keeping my def buildings

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Imo, defense buildings suck. They give very little in the way of defense except for the empire watch, which still even at level 10 isn't as good as the prizes you can get. Ever since I started game I've been told to ignore defense buildings and I see why. You buy them, upgrade them, and at most get a mil defense. Not worth it. Revamp them, make them actually do something. Right now the highest defensive building in store only gives 104 base defense, but costs 360 gold. Not worth it at all when u can buy better prizes from events. But it also needs to be relevant to the free players as well.

Post Count
    Hi everyone!

Just wanted to add a quick note on this topic.

The Defense Boost building in "The great Pumpkins truth" event was purposely designed to be significantly more interesting than existing defense buildings. I believe it can go up to 75M defense when fully upgraded.

It may finally be a good opportunity to explore possibilities with extra defense.

Have fun in game!

karrazz

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrazz View Post
    Hi everyone!

Just wanted to add a quick note on this topic.

The Defense Boost building in "The great Pumpkins truth" event was purposely designed to be significantly more interesting than existing defense buildings. I believe it can go up to 75M defense when fully upgraded.

It may finally be a good opportunity to explore possibilities with extra defense.

Have fun in game!

karrazz
    That would have been really useful in 2014. You just gave everyone at least 4 or 5 trillion attack from the ill conceived 24 hour LTQ's, so unless we can build a thousand of these things, they're just another useless item to slow the game down even more

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wow 75 million defense!!! We will all be super strong now lmao

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Most can't afford to buy that prize tho

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Most can't afford to buy that prize tho
    And the ones that can afford it percentage wise will increase their defense by .000001%. Great job guys. Another well though out plan.

Post Count
    Defense building stats need to be multiplied by 100 at least, only then there is a significant value of wasting hood space. but they want to keep defense stats low and attack stats higher so that everyone can beat their rivals. it's bollocks though.

it's right up to saying, "you want defense stats? pay up bugger!"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hi TZora!
    I think they still help defense... a little... I've lost a few PvP attacks where profile stats said I should win but battle screen stats said otherwise: my rivals' defense stats were slightly higher on the PvP battle screen than shown on my rivals' profiles. I figured the difference was due to their defense buildings.

I'm keeping my def buildings
    Stats don't change from profile screen to actual battle. U must have had something wrong with game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Stats don't change from profile screen to actual battle. U must have had something wrong with game.
    Uh huh....
    I don't have anything wrong with my game and, just in case you were wondering, I have perfect eyesight

I just checked again and yup! Def stats on Battle Screen are a bit higher than Profile Stats
    ...maybe it's an iOS only thang

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Uh huh....
    I don't have anything wrong with my game and, just in case you were wondering, I have perfect eyesight

I just checked again and yup! Def stats on Battle Screen are a bit higher than Profile Stats
    ...maybe it's an iOS only thang
    Wasn't that to do with the extra mafia some players have above the theoretical 500 maximum?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"