Loading time - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loading time

Post Count
    Last week, my 2yo iPhone6s log-in/loading time was bad (longer than 2mins), but it's back to my typical 20-25s, and I am not updating to iOS11 until I have to.

As long as my device logs in to CC, I'm good! I guess it depends on your tolerance...
    But, anything longer than a min is too long and Deca is tirelessly working to reduce load times as their #1 priority at the moment.

iPhones older than 6s will probably be getting worse and worse as far as loading times go... blame it on planned obsolescence

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hi Foty! This should be fixed... well, it should only happen once, I think.
    ]
    Issue has gotten worse in past month. Used to be random, now its every time I switch accts.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Last week, my 2yo iPhone6s log-in/loading time was bad (longer than 2mins), but it's back to my typical 20-25s, and I am not updating to iOS11 until I have to.

As long as my device logs in to CC, I'm good! I guess it depends on your tolerance...
    But, anything longer than a min is too long and Deca is tirelessly working to reduce load times as their #1 priority at the moment.

iPhones older than 6s will probably be getting worse and worse as far as loading times go... blame it on planned obsolescence
    I've got iPhone 5 and 5s. No issues after I uninstalled, reinstalled the game. Freed up a lot of storage.

Also haven't updated to iOS 11. Not until I have to either!
    Last edited by bevsxrs; 10-09-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    I've got iPhone 5 and 5s. No issues after I uninstalled, reinstalled the game. Freed up a lot of storage.

Also haven't updated to iOS 11. Not until I have to either!
    Thanks for the confirmation about reinstalling!

A lot of iOS players are having to do this for some reason; it seems to help... and can't hurt!
    (No worries about losing any progress in your game: that data is kept server-side)

I'm glad it worked for you, too!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for the confirmation about reinstalling!

A lot of iOS players are having to do this for some reason; it seems to help... and can't hurt!
    (No worries about losing any progress in your game: that data is kept server-side)

I'm glad it worked for you, too!
    The possibility of getting a new mini most likely stops people from doing this. If you can guarantee that no new accts would start, a lot would probably do a reinstall first.