GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gathering information on Battle Points

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    BAttle points are FUBAR!

Even worse....

Ios 11 update, eversince its taking me inbetween 5 and 17, yes 17!! Minutes to get ingame, pushing towards retirement! Good job as usual lmao

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    I made a slight error in my previous post, let me correct it.

99% of Modern War players couldn't care less about Battle Points.

Make the rewards for obtaining them (allowed to buy better units ; reaching a certain level etc, etc) and players will start paying notice again.

As it is right now, BP isn't worth diddly- squat.
    You are right that BP isnt worth much. But I'm guessing you got your stats from some left leaning organization, you know, the ones that said Clinton would win in a landslide. I would advise to stop getting your information from them. You willow wrong every time.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lost 19 bp in one singelhit and I know there are no solution.

Good boost to my gameplay
    If I understand correct, I have one account who never gonna be other than trouble.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks, Sire HellRaizer

As you know I'm not bothered about rank; I still have 14k Prime Major Ranked boats in reserve.

Just reporting now and then to say it's still not fixed.

Managed to claim to Corporal rank and the new problem is as follows:

The magic number is 3150 (bottom of Corporal rank)

I am getting the correct Bp on a win for the rank - 134 DS win - 201 TS win

As soon as I get one loss, I lose all the bp back to 3150 - every time!

So if I had a couple of wins before the loss, I would lose maybe 500bp and be knocked back to 3150 (start of Corporal) likewise if I get to 14,500 and near to Sergeant, with one loss, I would lose 11,350bp.

I never drop below Corporal or 3150 points, Say I attack the same player that just took 11,350bp off me, it will always show as 0 bp loss.

Is it fixed?

Nope.
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Rival list for raiding is damaged as well. Player with 250+ level gets list of 350 level rivals. You need to refresh to get rivals of other levels.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Rival list for raiding is damaged as well. Player with 250+ level gets list of 350 level rivals. You need to refresh to get rivals of other levels.
    And you must refresh multiethnic times to get closer to your own level, then wait 1 minutes when you click on raid in order to see the base.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    BATTLE POINTS FIXED??!!!! WHAT A JOKE.

I thought I would post as I believe I have moved into first place with the biggest BP loss for one hit so far!

I did have a had huge losses, all listed before.

I am level 325 and got dropped to the rank of private cue to these losses - my ID is 848271859 - tHe JeStEr -

Yesterday 20/12/17 I got a loss of 1,104,025 BP - 1.1 million BP in one loss.

Screen shot attached.

I don't log into the game much and pop in the forum every now and then, why would new players play if this is happening?, how would they buy better units and upgrade

Anyway...

Why not fix the game first before anything else?

Enjoy.

BPP.jpg
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?