Advice desperately needed!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Advice desperately needed!!!

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Advice desperately needed!!!

Is there a strategy which can be employed by which one can play daily yet not see his or her CURSED EXPERIENCE LEVEL rising into the stratosphere?

Now if you aren't sure the EXPERIENCE LEVEL is cursed, or believe a healthy Experience Level is a good attribute let me know, PLEASE! I cringe every time mine rises <sigh>
    Last edited by Red BD; 09-18-2017 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Bad wording
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No there isn't

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Do the minimum you need to do is the only answer.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    That is not what she said.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Xp is rising crazy. This hceb I killed 20 bosses and xp rose by 3k. Had to log out of game for it to stop. Was growing by 5 a second.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If you really care about experience, as most do. Dont do regular ltqs. Hit carmen for boss activation. Dont complete normal goals. Never hit anyone, dont rob, spend gold on weekend events other than battle that generally give you no experience. Dont complete easy on raid boss, or normal really. Once you get to higher levels, say past 200... this leveling up isnt as persistant. Regardless if you play you will eventually reach 300 and if your smart, by the time you reach that level, you have uber mods like energy regeneration to compete easily with others. Secondly you get a boost for reaching level 250. Atleast you did, when ltqs used to be item drop type.
    Last edited by LeatherKicks; 09-22-2017 at 10:37 AM.

Post Count
    Hi Red BD
    Bosses give high XP, but the rewards are good... Doing the 24hr LTQs is also high on gaining XP, but again: the rewards are worth it!

You can trigger bosses with Carmen for only 1XP or you can find a stronger rival to trigger a boss for 0XP. Unfortunate for your rival, they gain 1XP from winning your attack... but you get a boss!

Personally, I don't worry too much about gaining XP... it's part of the game, and I like to play.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

You can trigger bosses with Carmen for only 1XP or you can find a stronger rival to trigger a boss for 0XP. Unfortunate for your rival, they gain 1XP from winning your attack... but you get a boss!
    Thanks for the Tip!
    The Weird turn pro."

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hi Red BD
    Bosses give high XP, but the rewards are good... Doing the 24hr LTQs is also high on gaining XP, but again: the rewards are worth it!

Personally, I don't worry too much about gaining XP... it's part of the game, and I like to play.
    I beg to differ with you about the xp with Carmen. My xp kept rising when I hit her once. On average, rose 3-5 every second till I logged out of game to make it stop. Others in multiple syns have said they have same issue. I rose 3 levels killing about 60 bosses.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    I beg to differ with you about the xp with Carmen. My xp kept rising when I hit her once. On average, rose 3-5 every second till I logged out of game to make it stop. Others in multiple syns have said they have same issue. I rose 3 levels killing about 60 bosses.
    Not sure what you're begging to differ about... Hitting Carmen is 1XP.

The XP you gain from killing a boss is for that boss and goes up with each boss killed.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hi Red BD

Absolutely right. 2 24 hour LTQ's a week and you get 5 days off and don't need to spend money on gold. My stats have never gone up so fast. It's a perfect way to destroy a game. Massive stat increases for no gold = less revenue = a rapidly dying game.

Deca need to give the game back to Gree before they destroy it completely. We asked for the Epic boss and got an epic screw up. Regular LTQ's have vanished at weekends and overlapped on weekdays by 24 hour massive stat gains. It looks like the solution to the syndicate base being so slow on Android is to not give materials to build anything.

I get more invitations to join syndicates now as people are leaving in droves. Someone needs to wake up and sort this mess out

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Being Lvl 300 is no big deal if you have lots of ip mods and energy mods. But if you are that worried just don't do any events.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    ....if you are that worried just don't do any events.
    This, I believe sums up the wisdom of those replying succinctly.
    As the tune goes: "Hey diddly dee, it's a hermit's life for me!!!!!!"
    The Weird turn pro."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    But if you are that worried just don't do any events.
    Am I the only one that finds it absurd that they have created a game that is more beneficial not to play?
    I feel like I am watching 'War Games" with Matthew Broderick.
    "A strange game. The only winning move is not to play!"
    Last edited by Dat Guy; 09-30-2017 at 04:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Am I the only one that finds it absurd that they have created a game that is more beneficial not to play?
    I feel like I am watching 'War Games" with Matthew Broderick.
    "A strange game. The only winning move is not to play!"
    Yea it is weird. For example ip shouldn't drop when you level up but at least they changed how eb used to work that bugged me not being able to do the 100 bosses because of my level. But now i can do the maps without worrying about leveling up.