😋Admin Messages on Walls

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 😋Admin Messages on Walls

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

😋Admin Messages on Walls

Though the Admin messages is another appreciated tool for communication we need to be able to delete them or they will flood out walls and push out old messages that some try to save. Depending on how much communication there is even if the messages self destruct/delete it may still be a problem for some.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sterling. View Post
    Though the Admin messages is another appreciated tool for communication we need to be able to delete them or they will flood out walls and push out old messages that some try to save. Depending on how much communication there is even if the messages self destruct/delete it may still be a problem for some.
    I thing you are over reacting- I've only seen one such message and so doubt your doom and gloom message. Of course I could be wrong or just very unpopular/a lousy player, unrecruitable kind of fellow.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sterling. View Post
    Hi .Sterling.! Welcome to the forums!

Yeah, it might be a problem if your wall posts are that important... I doubt we'll get too many Admin messages, and I'm pretty sure they do not show up on the news feed.
    FYI, posts that get scrolled off of your wall are still in the system; I've deleted lots of messages and eventually my wall gets filled up with very old messages that I thought were gone, unless I deleted them: deleted posts do not show up again.

That's not a bad idea to have them expire... I just checked my wall and I only see the last post about iOS 11. The Chris HCB posts are gone. Sooo, Deca either saw your thread and took your suggestion to have Admin posts expire or they already planned it. Either way, thanks for posting!

I think they left off the delete button on Admin posts so players don't accidentally (or intentionally, heh) block Admin.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    ALL messages should ge able to be deleted. Some people like a clean wall, possibly an ocd thing.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey Vil Lynn!! Big thank you to you and Rodimus for helping get my permissions activated 😊

Yes, I see that the msgs are self destructing.

No doom and gloom intended Red BD 😋