GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Eb prizes

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Eb prizes

Will anything better than the three items worth maybe about 100m be given to those of us that kept going on eb when no prizes were showing? If not, thats completely unfair. I had one account that lost probably about 50b in stats on at least 65 bosses. This needs to be addressed as smaller accts benefit from all the prizes they get.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Will anything better than the three items worth maybe about 100m be given to those of us that kept going on eb when no prizes were showing? If not, thats completely unfair. I had one account that lost probably about 50b in stats on at least 65 bosses. This needs to be addressed as smaller accts benefit from all the prizes they get.
    I've not encountered these issues. Hmmm.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    I've not encountered these issues. Hmmm.
    Did you do eb day one?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Did you do eb day one?
    Yes I did. Try not to miss much.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Don't count on it. Same with the early Raid Boss with no goals. Those that did Elites before the goals showed up got severly screwed. We lost out on 3 good Elite tier prizes.

Some of us were working on the EB, but decided to stop after a few hours. Never heard anything here that night or the following day, so with a few hours left on Day1, we resumed, and completed it. The goals reappeared and seemed back to normal. HATE that it was a guessing game with absolutely NO word here or via tickets responses. **** support. No compensation.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Was told by player rep that milestone prizes were only things worth getting. Every prize that dropped boosted the account I used almost 600 mil. Lot of stats missed there. Many people posted emails that they were comped. This needs to be addressed by mods.