GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raid Boss

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I told my team to go ahead and kill as many easy boss's as they wanted, leaving elite alone. Worked out well for us. We are on track.

Post Count
    Kind of harsh calling them stupid, seems to me that the top 100 syndicates felt it was the right move to drop top bosses. Either Deca will compensate or they won't... will you really notice the difference in stats.

Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    Technically the event was supposed to execute at 3/6pm PST/EST but unofficially started much sooner as intended.

Don't see why the drops wouldn't count toward the goals as this is merely a display issue. Even if the drops didn't count, I'm sure compensation would be in order.
    As others have noticed, bosses dropped before the goals were displayed do NOT count towards the goal, and so this is not "merely a display issue."

The forum community deserves an acknowledgement from you @Rodimus that you provided a misleading answer.

When I submit my ticket, I will refer to your comments.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SollyLlama View Post
    As others have noticed, bosses dropped before the goals were displayed do NOT count towards the goal, and so this is not "merely a display issue."

The forum community deserves an acknowledgement from you @Rodimus that you provided a misleading answer.

Last time I looked, Rodimus didn't work for either Gree or Deca (he's a community mod), so basing your actions in-game on something that is basically a guess or hope, not an official company line, seems foolhardy. Would you have started hitting elite bosses if I'd said on here they'll compensate you? Thought not!

When I saw RB come up just after 11:00 pm my time, I was surprised, as it's not started until Europeans are asleep for several months now. Checking the goals to find nothing was enough to realise it was a mess-up. Any long-time player would come to the same conclusion surely; so while 'stupid' might be harsh it's maybe not unjustified.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

When the incident was reported, the information that was given came directly from a Deca contact. Details of said incident and severity of impact to the RB event was being evaluated during the early start time.

The, "merely a display issue" I referred to was what we had hoped it would be. Though a fix came hours later, errors in coding was then identified i.e, boss kills not counting towards goals.

Deca knows how this inconvenienced everyone affected and are still working behind the scenes to mitigate future occurrences.

Hope this helps in your acknowledgment as well as the community.

~Rodimus

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    When the incident was reported, the information that was given came directly from a Deca contact. Details of said incident and severity of impact to the RB event was being evaluated during the early start time.

The, "merely a display issue" I referred to was what we had hoped it would be. Though a fix came hours later, errors in coding was then identified i.e, boss kills not counting towards goals.

Deca knows how this inconvenienced everyone affected and are still working behind the scenes to mitigate future occurrences.

Hope this helps in your acknowledgment as well as the community.

~Rodimus
    Any word on the compensation you mentioned?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Any word on the compensation you mentioned?
    Oooooooohhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, we received 5 RB refills as compensation.
    No bueno.
    We took down 24 Elites before the goals showed up.
    In total, we took out 40 Elites.
    We are owed 3 permanents 11/27, 15/27, 19/27. 12% car def, 15% car attack, 20% car def.
    5 RB refills doesn't even come remotely close...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Happy RB is over. Next time it'll hopefully start with less issues. Looking forward to battles now just enjoying the "game" that it is.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Oooooooohhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, we received 5 RB refills as compensation.
    No bueno.
    We took down 24 Elites before the goals showed up.
    In total, we took out 40 Elites.
    We are owed 3 permanents 11/27, 15/27, 19/27. 12% car def, 15% car attack, 20% car def.
    5 RB refills doesn't even come remotely close...
    Giving everyone the same prize is the same as doing nothing. The issue is imbalance between syns based on circumstances outside of our control and - in some cases - exacerbated by misleading information in this forum.

Syns that waited 6 hours to start dropping elite bosses got better prizes than syns that didn't wait but dropped more bosses.

The issue remains unresolved.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Giving everyone the same prize is the same as doing nothing. The issue is imbalance between syns based on circumstances outside of our control and - in some cases - exacerbated by misleading information in this forum.

Syns that waited 6 hours to start dropping elite bosses got better prizes than syns that didn't wait but dropped more bosses.

The issue remains unresolved.
    Not necessarily. My syn waited, dropped 54 big bosses and still got a lower ranked prize than a syn that only dropped 49 big bosses. Ticket sent in and waiting.