circle of death

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: circle of death

Articulate Author
    Post Count

circle of death

well, after 1 stent in gree jail, and 2 retirements, I lost my accounts today because my cell phone broke and was over zealously sent back. I sent and email on a email i had gotten from them with my game id...no idea what will happen
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have had an account transferred from one Android device to another, twice in the past, due to dead and irreplaceable batteries, without any problems.
    Had to download and install the game on the new device and send in a ticket from there, and to include an entire OLD ticket (copied and pasted) that contains all the OLD account and device information.
    If u had multiple accounts, hopefully its just a matter of sending a new ticket, one old ticket info, and provide them with multiple account ids.
    Hopefully Deca has the knowledge.
    Fingers crossed...
    Good luck.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    I have had an account transferred from one Android device to another, twice in the past, due to dead and irreplaceable batteries, without any problems.
    Had to download and install the game on the new device and send in a ticket from there, and to include an entire OLD ticket (copied and pasted) that contains all the OLD account and device information.
    If u had multiple accounts, hopefully its just a matter of sending a new ticket, one old ticket info, and provide them with multiple account ids.
    Hopefully Deca has the knowledge.
    Fingers crossed...
    Good luck.
    Well building sake and I can't get in game and no reply from deca or gree.....do they not read the board everyday
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nothing yet
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    still nothing at all except gree says it is a google play account issues because accounts are linke to a google play account 4 hours on phone with google and they kicked it back to gree because they said game progress is saved on their servers
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepath23 View Post
    still nothing at all except gree says it is a google play account issues because accounts are linke to a google play account 4 hours on phone with google and they kicked it back to gree because they said game progress is saved on their servers
    It's on Gree/Deca's end, they just won't admit they are responsible for the problems. It's like when they put out events with no quality control, their is bugs involved and players are able to get more stuff than Gree intended, and then blame the player for cheating for simply tapping.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    It's on Gree/Deca's end, they just won't admit they are responsible for the problems. It's like when they put out events with no quality control, their is bugs involved and players are able to get more stuff than Gree intended, and then blame the player for cheating for simply tapping.

Yes so awful that gree just has head in the sand. An account of 7.9 bb attack and defense near 12 bb and a health.regen full in 24 minutes and plus 39 energy would never be able to be rebuilt
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepath23 View Post
    Yes so awful that gree just has head in the sand. An account of 7.9 bb attack and defense near 12 bb and a health.regen full in 24 minutes and plus 39 energy would never be able to be rebuilt

Still nothing he said she said
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have a ticket in for about a week. I can log on to my accounts with my old android tablets but my new androids, using the same google play logon, gets a different set of Modern War accounts. Responses from CS is: send in account invite code, last log in, account name, receipt for gold purchase. I send in that info except for gold purchase. I've been away from the game for over a year so don't have any recent gold purchases. However, I explain that the issue is not that I lost my account, I can log into them from iPhone and from the old Android tablets. Been replacing tablets (batteries on $40 tablets don't last long) for four years with the same logon with no problems. Now the new tablets don't link to the right accounts. Their response is that they don't unlink MW accounts from Google Play accounts. I should log off the new devices and switch to the old devices to play. (my interpretation of their response.) I tell them no don't unlink cause I know I'll lose total access to my accounts since it doesn't sound like they understand the issue here. I re-explain the issue. Then their reply - they're sorry I can't access my google play account but Google can help me. So I replied again that I have no problem accessing my Google Play account. Waiting...

I keep my fingers crossed that the issue gets fixed and that the new tablets will pick up my accounts. I'm afraid when they do fix it that not only will my accounts not show on the new tablets, but they will disappear from the old tablets as well.

Based on the time stamp on the replies, I'm guessing they're not from the US or Europe. The English on the replies are dead-on (better than I can criticize) so being the analyst that I am, I would picture somebody in a faraway land or some ai picking out key words and selecting canned responses, trying to fit the best response to an issue that they don't have a response for. Missing from their response list: We'll fix it right away. Please wait ten minutes, log off and log back on.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have the same problem with droid. I didn't buy gold in more than year and have troubles with finding receipts. It seems that I lost the accounts finally due to such Gree's responses:

Quote Originally Posted by Mila Relyt View Post
    Their response is that they don't unlink MW accounts from Google Play accounts. I should log off the new devices and switch to the old devices to play. (my interpretation of their response.) I tell them no don't unlink cause I know I'll lose total access to my accounts since it doesn't sound like they understand the issue here. I re-explain the issue. Then their reply - they're sorry I can't access my google play account but Google can help me. So I replied again that I have no problem accessing my Google Play account. Waiting...
    For info: you finally lost your progress because your Google account is fully linked to new Google play account where progress is stored.

Really, this problem is problem of Google. Gree can help but they don't want.
    Last edited by Annihilator2; 08-16-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    I have the same problem with droid. I didn't buy gold in more than year and have troubles with finding receipts. It seems that I lost the accounts finally due to such Gree's responses:

For info: you finally lost your progress because your Google account is fully linked to new Google play account where progress is stored.

Really, this problem is problem of Google. Gree can help but they don't want.

Yes exactly, so to be clear, a maxed faction that has never had a name change and fought in every war since start is down to one person who can play, my wife, and anyone that cared coud see accounts haven't been accessed. I even used a battle points email that has all my info in it that was being held because I was losing 58 million battle points on a loss
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    so u can log in to the new device but the game account is a new one (lvl 1?) and cant find your old account?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
    so u can log in to the new device but the game account is a new one (lvl 1?) and cant find your old account?

Some how in July of 2015 someone else's accounts showed up with mine. Green decided to fix it I had to create a new email and THEY connected the accounts to that new email. The email.was pattersonmodernwar@gmail.com. it was just a dummy email. My real email is what GREE sepereated from. I played just fine until 2 weeks ago i fell on a rock floor in a restaruant.and broke my phone. Invotna replacement phone. A month prior I had deleted the dummy email. It was never checked, was auto filling on websites and honestly was just a pain in the rear. I have since found out I didn't just remove it from phone but deleted it from google. google blames gree because they say game progress is saved on trees servers. They have no problem helping on my real email, they need gree to help as developer.

1. Someone from gree could see the email account game is linked to,.and see if they can send an email to the email address.
    2. They. Could look at recent emails about issues I had like missing units, hemorrhaging battle points and such. That email has the main account player I'd number in email and type of device.

3. They could see.....this guy has logged in everyday for forever, and now he isn't.

This is huge for me because I will never be able to get a new account where my main account was back. 24 minute full regen isn't that great when step3hen and others are full in 30 sec9nds and can pa a 125. My energy is plus 39. Triple strike over 100 and quad tonalmost 20. I need someone to help from gree.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Banned
    Post Count
    Good ..... luck with gree/deca aka the monkey brigade

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    2. They. Could look at recent emails about issues I had like missing units, hemorrhaging battle points and such. That email has the main account player I'd number in email and type of device.

Would re opening a closed support ticket from your main account help. I think you can do that via Grees website.

Or a helpful forum mod could try and help.