Slow Core Boss, Beat your servers!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Slow Core Boss, Beat your servers!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Slow Core Boss, Beat your servers!

Really? We live in 2017 and your servers cant even keep up with a mobile game? This is totally bs, it wasn't possible to do a hit or log in last minutes. Sniping last minutes are common, you guys know this.
    Several on my teams lost due to this awful lag and this is not first time it happens.

This is really great consider the time players use for these events, big respect for your players..... not.

Consistent Contributor Cindee429's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why have this event when the lag is the worse I've ever seen ? It's unfathomable how many times we (the players) (the customers) have to send in tickets & repeat the issues with this game & still never get a resolution. So many players were affected with this lag could hit due the the spinning circle of death & everyone should be compensated with 40 points for the completion of HCB !!! Totally inexcusable & this needs to be fixed & addressed asap as we still have one more day of lag issues I'm sure !!
    ​Cindy 🌟

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nice to see that they have addressed this issue straight away.......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Lag is worse

Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    Nice to see that they have addressed this issue straight away.......

The lag is continuing after the last second bs of day 3. The lag in day 4 without people pushing last second is brutal. Takes a minute or so to get a hit in.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    As someone who got sniped out of 4th place at the end of Day 3 by a player who scored about 54 million in the last eight minutes, my sympathy is limited (I got matched with not just one or two, but four gold spenders). Yes, the lag needs fixing, but you guys know it exists so surely should compensate as best you can.

For me the priority would be fix the matching. I don't mind a good battle with the other players on my list, so long as we're all on a similar level, but getting dropped in with people who can score over 500 million and over one billion in the first eight hours is a kick in the teeth.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    This game is totally unplayable right now with the majorlag, really hope deca/gree donīt have SA this weekend fix the lag instead because you will see many players leave this game or atleast start play goldfree if this continues.And start communicate with us what you doing to fix this so we see that you care about this issue.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No change on fixing the lag. And sister morphine it's one thing taking into account the lag at the end of a day when sniping.....but not when you can't summon or hit! And it's still the same now. Game is unplayable in its current state. Needs to be sorted or at acknowledged by the company who runs the game! Becoming a joke how things are run in this game.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    As someone who got sniped out of 4th place at the end of Day 3 by a player who scored about 54 million in the last eight minutes, my sympathy is limited (I got matched with not just one or two, but four gold spenders). Yes, the lag needs fixing, but you guys know it exists so surely should compensate as best you can.

For me the priority would be fix the matching. I don't mind a good battle with the other players on my list, so long as we're all on a similar level, but getting dropped in with people who can score over 500 million and over one billion in the first eight hours is a kick in the teeth.
    Scrap the whole event and go back to the Epic boss. Match ups have become a joke. If you're in the wrong time like me, the event is a farce. While we're getting 24 hour LTQ's with massive stat gains, is there any point in doing any other event? We might as well be gold free and 100% energy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The lag is just ridiculous, what's going to happen with SA later?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Servers under DDoS attack, can a mod please confirm and post info?

Just got info that their server providers have a DDoS attack and this is the reason of the awful lag.

If this is the reason, we cant blame the game guys.

Please keep us updated.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomsdayMY View Post
    Scrap the whole event and go back to the Epic boss. Match ups have become a joke. If you're in the wrong time like me, the event is a farce. While we're getting 24 hour LTQ's with massive stat gains, is there any point in doing any other event? We might as well be gold free and 100% energy
    I'd love to see Epic Boss return more, so long as the prizes were worthwhile - not just a succession of low stat items that just make the already sluggish loading even worse, with no benefit to the player.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    Just got info that their server providers have a DDoS attack and this is the reason of the awful lag.

If this is the reason, we cant blame the game guys.

Please keep us updated.
    I was able to get on and kill one more boss about 80 minutes ago. Should say I'm on iOS and the extreme lag seems to be an Android problem mostly.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    No change on fixing the lag. And sister morphine it's one thing taking into account the lag at the end of a day when sniping.....but not when you can't summon or hit! And it's still the same now. Game is unplayable in its current state. Needs to be sorted or at acknowledged by the company who runs the game! Becoming a joke how things are run in this game.
    OK, being unable to summon is one thing (there seems to be a reason for it though), but if lag makes sniping impossible, you'd just have to build your score up earlier in the day as best you can and keep an eye on stuff. A bit like us plebs have to!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Get better internet. Not only have i updated all equipment outside my house, ive updated all electronic equipment and have atleast 150mbs at any given time with a refresh of 19ms. I think you should look into that before crying.

Secondly some electronic cpus work better, just that simple. A s5 samsung will outperform a tablet samsung all day long. Never tried apple and never will. S8 is even better. And if your playing via 4g data... good luck. Im all the time on 5g wifi. C;

Of course im talking about beyond the attack....
    Last edited by LeatherKicks; 09-14-2017 at 11:10 AM.