GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Would the deca representatives

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Would the deca representatives

Please address an issue that I and many other players (gold and normal users alike) have brought up time and again?
    The issue in question is about units for our armies and the lack of units we can buy to use. Like many(most) of the long time players I find that I have a load ill gotten gains (thank you for all those that contributed to my bank) that I cannot use plus a lot of valour which I also cannot use because none of the units available will go into my army, they'd be lucky to get into my reserves if truth be told.
    Instead of boost building sales, which whilst appreciated can only boost you so far, why not develop some (or maybe all) new infantry, ground,air and sea units that could actually fit into our roster

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree! This is an area of the game that has always lacked, it takes way too long to update in game units. I don't bother even looking anymore nor recycling.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I stepped out of the rep meetings because of issues like this..

I raised issues for the low cost spenders and never got positive responses...

From what I last saw.. top priority goes to lag and then the rest appears to go to revenue increasing items.

Examples..

we asked for more afforable HR units, such as the ones that we could purchase 9 months ago... The response for them to release 1% for 330 gold which is 10times more expensive than it used to be

.. we asked for the energy refill option to do a full refill for 20gold... They added the feature but also increased the gold price in proportion to the energy

So I'm afraid what their response would be for something such as this idea ... It would be a good move but I'm sure they would shuffle things up.
    Eg release a load more gold units rather than cash units..
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 08-23-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks HR, sounds like Deca is continuing the gouging business, which is why they will continue to lose money.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Units are not interesting for me. Performance issues are much more critical.

Units always were weak against rewards from events. Only HB max unit had meaning.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    thank you for all those that contributed to my bank)
    You're welcome. The pleasure was all yours. We should have a collect all button that also repairs and resets all buildings. Since the Android lag has come back, it would make the clocking more palatable if we didn't have to then follow up with tapping all the raided buildings one at a time.