GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kingpin points

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Kingpin points

This needs to be rethought. The only way you get the decent rewards for this is to spend gold. While i understand this is a game run by a company that needs to pay its employees, the cost to get those rewards is way to high. Maybe have the first three levels be cumulative instead of having to be in game what seems like 24/7. Im very active and so are many in my syn but no one gets past level 3. I use all of my accts the same but dropped a level on 3 this month because of the upkeep points taken away. The other two stayed where they were.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I suggested a while back that the charge on Kingpin points should be dropped. Those players who were happy to spend like crazy to reach the high levels would do so anyway, and the remainding active players would eventually see some return for their efforts.

Putting a 'money bar' in place, to block the majority from ever getting above particular levels unless they unload thousands of Dollars, Pounds, Euro, whatever is hardly an encouragement. It's not just in Kingpin either. In Hardcore Boss anybody who doesn't spend gets lumped in with big spenders to ensure they can not reach the magic 30 points mark to receive prizes with Mafia bonuses.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I suggested a while back that the charge on Kingpin points should be dropped. Those players who were happy to spend like crazy to reach the high levels would do so anyway, and the remainding active players would eventually see some return for their efforts.

Putting a 'money bar' in place, to block the majority from ever getting above particular levels unless they unload thousands of Dollars, Pounds, Euro, whatever is hardly an encouragement. It's not just in Kingpin either. In Hardcore Boss anybody who doesn't spend gets lumped in with big spenders to ensure they can not reach the magic 30 points mark to receive prizes with Mafia bonuses.
    Gree made this game a money hog. Let's see if Deca will change any of that

Post Count
    Kingpin will get more attention in the future. Many suggestions and feedback have already been noted... there is still a lot of confusion about gaining and losing levels that we hope to clear up, too.

If you have any Kingpin questions, suggestions, feedback, please post!
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Kingpin will get more attention in the future. Many suggestions and feedback have already been noted... there is still a lot of confusion about gaining and losing levels that we hope to clear up, too.

If you have any Kingpin questions, suggestions, feedback, please post!
    Doesn't seem to help much in my opinion

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    Gree made this game a money hog. Let's see if Deca will change any of that
    Gree still own the game, so I won't hold my breath just yet!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Kingpin sucks, especially when u cannot earn free video gold. I have Modern War on this same Android tablet and I can get free video gold, but cannot get any on any of my 5 CC accounts. I can get free video gold on my other Android device in CC without any problems. Both Android devices get "bad request" when trying to get gold via offers. Sent in a ticket way back when; Gree said it wasnt an issue on their end, some other company that wasnt Tapjoy. I contacted Tapjoy anyway and they never responded.

They are all useless...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They are all useless...[/QUOTE]

Truer words were never spoke.

Consistent Contributor Cindee429's Avatar
    Post Count
    Kingpins need to be fixed or no maintenance should be taken away from players !!! It's rediculus to earn them, spend gold to retain them and have an enourous amount of points removed with no method of how this is done, drop levels and lose Kp hits when there is no criteria that's posted or explainable and error after error !!! This constant disregard of you're players complaints and nothing changes is what is causes so much frustration with Gree/DECA !!!!!!
    ​Cindy 🌟