seriously?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: seriously?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

seriously?

Just had 1st wd war matched up to a t250 team straight away (not bothered about that, it is what it is) but what I was bothered about is 9 minutes to get 4 hits off on a lvl 15 wall, and took a total of 33 minutes to get the wall down. Thanks for another unplayable event, and a free weekend and close to packing in altogether. Better act fast Gree and get this circle of death sorted b4 you lose even more players. (I had video`d the problem but unable to upload)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by a hug for you View Post
    Just had 1st wd war matched up to a t250 team straight away (not bothered about that, it is what it is) but what I was bothered about is 9 minutes to get 4 hits off on a lvl 15 wall, and took a total of 33 minutes to get the wall down. Thanks for another unplayable event, and a free weekend and close to packing in altogether. Better act fast Gree and get this circle of death sorted b4 you lose even more players. (I had video`d the problem but unable to upload)
    Don't bother mentioning the match up issue. Our 325 team has been battling teams ranked 10. Not too much fun. The wall doesn't give many points and no wins. The ticket we submitted, got "match ups are more relaxed as wait time increases". Funny how fast we get matched up with the top teams!?!?
    Nothing is, always, as it seems.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    i wouldnt worry about match ups
    worry about the lag