circle of death - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: circle of death

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    I have the same problem with droid. I didn't buy gold in more than year and have troubles with finding receipts. It seems that I lost the accounts finally due to such Gree's responses:

For info: you finally lost your progress because your Google account is fully linked to new Google play account where progress is stored.

Really, this problem is problem of Google. Gree can help but they don't want.
    My issue is different. My point was that customer service seems like an outsourced call center based on their replies and how we always end up back at first base. (Who's on first?)

But issue-wise, I have access to my account only on certain devices. iphone, of course. Then my android tablets. Three of my old tablets that were able to start were able to access my accounts. One of them runs out of power at about 20 minutes with a 2.4 amp power and full charge. One can go for two hours. Using the same google play account, one of my old tablets gets a different set of accounts. All of these are Android 4.2.2. So I bought a couple new devices. They are Samsung running Android 7.0. Using still the same google play account, I get a third set of accounts. The first set that I get on my iphone and the three old Androids contain my main account that, although not as advanced as whitepath's, has been growing for almost six years. The other two sets are beginners with two buildings and no progress.
    Since I can access my accounts with the old devices, unlinking would be dangerous if they don't know what they're doing. If I tried linking the new devices to the iphone, while still using the same google play account, it tells me that that game center is already linked to a different google play account.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It is the circle of life, alpha-omega.....
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mila Relyt View Post
    My issue is different. My point was that customer service seems like an outsourced call center based on their replies and how we always end up back at first base. (Who's on first?)

But issue-wise, I have access to my account only on certain devices. iphone, of course. Then my android tablets. Three of my old tablets that were able to start were able to access my accounts. One of them runs out of power at about 20 minutes with a 2.4 amp power and full charge. One can go for two hours. Using the same google play account, one of my old tablets gets a different set of accounts. All of these are Android 4.2.2. So I bought a couple new devices. They are Samsung running Android 7.0. Using still the same google play account, I get a third set of accounts. The first set that I get on my iphone and the three old Androids contain my main account that, although not as advanced as whitepath's, has been growing for almost six years. The other two sets are beginners with two buildings and no progress.
    Since I can access my accounts with the old devices, unlinking would be dangerous if they don't know what they're doing. If I tried linking the new devices to the iphone, while still using the same google play account, it tells me that that game center is already linked to a different google play account.

so now you cant access your main account (that one with the 24 min regen)even with the old android devices? or just on the new android device?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    whitepath has the 24 min regen.

I cannot access my main or any of my play accounts on the new android devices, a phone and a tablet, and one of the old androids as well. All using the same google play ID. However, that google ID works on the other three old android tablets.

I don't think the customer support people have an canned paragraph that addresses this issue so all they can send me is either "they don't unlink accounts" or "only google can help me recover or access my google play account."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mila Relyt View Post
    whitepath has the 24 min regen.

I cannot access my main or any of my play accounts on the new android devices, a phone and a tablet, and one of the old androids as well. All using the same google play ID. However, that google ID works on the other three old android tablets.

I don't think the customer support people have an canned paragraph that addresses this issue so all they can send me is either "they don't unlink accounts" or "only google can help me recover or access my google play account."

So the comment about, old tickets, I have a stack of opened un closed tickets. I used them because they had that long player I'd number and device. . I still remain locked out
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Success, we finally have a positive resolution. Thought I might ask about my wife's old mini in the Fisher can, but didn't want to push it.

Thank you

Green deca
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense