Does anyone at Gree or Deca listen?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Does anyone at Gree or Deca listen?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Does anyone at Gree or Deca listen?

Seriously.....you need to sort out why events are working and why. H&R is absolute ..... and players see it as time off unless they have time
    to waste. How about the old style epic boss event or the old style raid boss event or Maybe even an SLTQ?!?

Post Count
    I agree. H&R is a boring and way to long on an event. I don't even bother. I log in once or twice a day to open a box and collect my daily reward for the monthly prizes. More time for Clash.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I like H&R. It fills the week with something to do waiting for the usual scheduled events to take place. Anyone that doesn't like it should simply ignore it.

Tap. Tap. Tapping away!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    I like H&R. It fills the week with something to do waiting for the usual scheduled events to take place. Anyone that doesn't like it should simply ignore it.

Tap. Tap. Tapping away!
    You might want to find a new hobby or pick up a book... If something to do is logging on your phone every 10 minutes then i feel bad for you...

The event is terrible and needs redo.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickdee View Post
    You might want to find a new hobby or pick up a book... If something to do is logging on your phone every 10 minutes then i feel bad for you...

The event is terrible and needs redo.
    Good thing I don't have to log into my phone every ten minutes. It takes a while to regen stamina. We all have different likes and dislikes about any event. It's all good, don't need to feel bad for me

Tap tap tapping away!

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count
    Old EB and SLTQ are coming back.